SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

D W Ξ B ♡'s Unban Appeal

Moancheyking

Steam Account Name: D W Ξ B ♡
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:186614116

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  Fun Mod

Date / Time of Ban: 12-22-18 10:31

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: I threw a port a fort grenade, resulting in the server crashing

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe that I've changed for the better and that I'm willing to put a lot more effort into my behavior while on this server, I've spent a lot more time on this server than any other that I know of and this server was the only reason that I would start cs: go some days. I just really need a second chance to prove that Ive changed for the better

Hi D W Ξ B ♡,
Not sure why you posted 2 unban appeals but we will go off this one. Skyprah will review this when he can.

Here is the ban.
b6mJmbK.png

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

+1

When he originally made his unban appeal I told him to wait and apply again on a later date as he definitely should serve some time for crashing the servers. I think he deserves his ban to be either shortened or fully unbanned. With one condition if he ever and I mean ever does something stupid like this again it will be a perm ban and I will not stick my neck up for you again. (on phone sorry for any errors)

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic