SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] VacCheater's Administrator Application

VacCheater

Steam Account Name:  VacCheater

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220038870

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Well i'm 16 years old and play a lot of games one of my most played games is CSGO and i mainly play the KZG AWP server I've played about 3 years now but only on the AWP server for about #### months. I’ve got a lot of energy and don’t sleep much that's why i'm on a lot, over the past couple of months i started playing AWP a lot more and now i feel at home when i play, Because of the community and how they treat all the players.  

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I’m mostly a positive player and happy to help anyone that need it. Im active on the KZG so you’ll always see me and know me so i'm not a stranger to most witch makes me easy to talk to when u need to, i'm also against racism because I've seen what it does to people and think no one should go throw that.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I want to apply for administrator on KZG because, I've played csgo for 3 years i would like the help/handle with the cheaters,toxicity and the AFK’s on KZG to keep the player base happy and enjoy their time on KZG. I respect the rules and abide by them completely. I want KZG AWP to be a place where u can come chill and AWP out.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 14:48:32 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group: 

During School Period

Monday - 5pm - 12am If Free  

Tuesday - 5pm - 12am If Free  

Wednesday - 5pm - 12am If Free   

Thursday - 5pm - 12am If Free    

Friday - 5pm -12am If Free   

Saturday - 12am - 3am - 2pm -12am If Free

Sunday - 12am - 3am - 2pm -12am If Free

Holiday Period  

Much as I can over the Week and Weekend.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Blazemore

Vouching Players: ColourX, mgblots, jake, kevin07, tropiiiical, VacHunter 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by VacCheater

The effort is minimal, for example saying:

4 hours ago, VacCheater said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm not going to tell you all the things

Just says that your not willing to take some time to write more than one thing about yourself.

• Like 2

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

4 minutes ago, nysm said:

Just says that your not willing to take some time to write more than one thing about yourself.

word count or as I call it word decoration can be a bonus but not necessary.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I would say be active more on the forums. I think in the application requirement you gotta have 20 posts or so before applying, again it's no biggie in my eyes but it does help you familiarise your self with the forums more. admins use forums a lot to deal with appeals, bans, issues, discussion and suggestions with other admins and players just as much as discord but it is more official here. it helps you become a more constructive member on the forums.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

word count or as I call it word decoration can be a bonus but not necessary.

I didn't -1 because there wasn't a perfectly punctuated 300-word essay. If someone doesn't decide to take just a little bit of time into writing something that represents them as a player for a position of staff in my eyes, it shows a lack of effort and want for the position. Yes, it's not a requirement but it reflects on you as a player for those who don't know too much about you / haven't seen you enough to give an opinion. In my case, I didn't know anything about Mr VacCheater and myself and other people in that position see a poorly written application that was typed in 2 minutes without any sort of checking. Effort isn't reflected by looking at the word count, it's what actually written. Again, this is my just my opinion.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

4 hours ago, nysm said:

^

neutral. 

I’m neutral around this application because vac is not active enough on forums. He is well known on the awp server but like Bullee says he needs to be more active on forums. I think at the moment we have quite a bit of staff for awp already and the server is easy to manage. If you give it a bit of time and are active on forums then you might have a good shot. But that’s all up to bullee and shep.

Edited by KJ

19 hours ago, VacCheater said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   i want to go for admin to keep the people on the sever Seville 

Don't know what's worse - Killzine or Seville

thanks for all the input guys i wall take it all on board and try to be more active on the forums and put more effort into the application next time, VacCheater 

• 3 weeks later...

Neutral. I'd hopped on earlier today and noticed you hadnt used your mic during the whole period I was on.

star wars good luck GIF

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

• 9 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic