SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] YuSuf006's Administrator Application

christanguzmanalphalete

Steam Account Name:  YuSuf006
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tobyGAMES-/

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: I am a gaming enthusiast with an undying passion for games including CS:GO. The servers are an extremely well structured and enjoyable playing experience which allows to spend a great amount of time playing without any symptoms of boredom. My desire is unquenched and the fulfilment I receive is incredible. I enjoy gaming development and ensuring the playing field amongst myself and peers are positive and delightful.

Qualities I bring to Kill zone Gaming  My extensive knowledge for games including CS:GO is quite broad and it allows for me to deliver a better playing experience for my friends and I. I believe my experience is a great quality to bring to Kill Zone Gaming, as the company is evergrowing and the demand for developers to lead this company in the future is extensive. 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming: Killzone gaming represents a vast community of gaming enthusiasts which I value myself as, due to the passion and enjoyment I receive from playing the servers and creating a dynamic playing field for myself and others around me. I spend a lot of time trying to better myself when playing, by aiming to unlock multiple skills and striving to increase my potential as a player. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  60 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:   Monday  Wednesday   Friday Saturday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Administrator
Vouching Players:  

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by christanguzmanalphalete
Detail

Just now, christanguzmanalphalete said:

jk

13 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

Is this a joke app?

if not:

put

more

detail

into

your

answers

Thanks

tHANK you  i will make sure too do that 

good, untill then i recommend you work on your english, (you could use grammerly to help you out) and re-write this application.

looking forward to reading it in the future

thanks

Can’t be fucked writing a long thing so I’m going to make it short. Get to know the community because I have never heard of you before. Please talk about actual stuff in your app that you would bring to the table rather then your an enthusiast. If you don’t meet the requirements don’t post the app and have vouchers and don’t lie about who vouches for you. ( I don’t think we need staff at the moment)

On 18/01/2019 at 11:01 PM, christanguzmanalphalete said:

Steam ID: skt_yusuf2006

Quick guide to get you're Steam ID: go to https://steamidfinder.com/ and enter in you're steam account link and if you did it right everything about you're profile should pop up and will be the first one, copy and paste the Steam ID: and you're done.

Because without us knowing you're Steam ID: we can't check you're bans/comms/gametime.

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

50 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a timespan of at least a month)

You must be over 15 to apply for Administrator. 

Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].

No server bans in the past month.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

11 hours ago, KJ said:

Can’t be fucked writing a long thing so I’m going to make it short. Get to know the community because I have never heard of you before. Please talk about actual stuff in your app that you would bring to the table rather then your an enthusiast. If you don’t meet the requirements don’t post the app and have vouchers and don’t lie about who vouches for you. ( I don’t think we need staff at the moment)

In servers why does it say that you need staff?

Edited by christanguzmanalphalete

16 hours ago, KJ said:

whys it say this i copied it KZG | Currently looking for new admins and moderators. Apply at www.killzonegaming.com

Aim is always looking for more staff, can't confirm for AWP.

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tobyGAMES-/

steamid.uk 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Administrator

Which one?

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

You don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. Please make sure to read the requirements and feel free to reapply when you meet them. Until then, this will be denied.

Denied.

• Sad 1

• panthA locked this topic