SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gazpacho's Unban Appeal

Gazpacho

Steam Account Name: Gazpacho
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:147536114

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 01-17-19 14:07

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was interested in playing some surf, unfortunately the server was full so i started spamming "connect: 45.121.211.53:27050" into the console to quickly join the server. As a result i was somehow banned. I don't know what this ban is for nor why I got it, I am one person who enjoys the servers you provide, and not someone who is abusing duplicate accounts (what ever this is). If the ban was for spamming connect prompts, I will make sure to never do it again in the future. Please consider unbanning me or at least moving it to a temporary ban. Thank you

I don't have any alternative accounts, I only have one account and always have. Could this because i use a VPN which shows my IP address to be different/ coming from a server of other users which could have also been connected to your this surf server?

Edited by Gazpacho

• panthA locked this topic