SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Give Away USP-S | Cortex (FT)

VacCheater

I'm Giving Away My CSGO USP-S | Cortex (FT) all u need to do to enter is just comment "Love VacCheater" and ill chose one a random I'm going to do this every second month but with a different skin 

Vac Cheater <3

T&C's I'll need the winner to add me on steam and ill send you the skin steam link https://steamcommunity.com/id/V-a-c-Cheater/ or add VacCheater. You can only comment Love VacCheater once or you will not be Eligible for the prize. Any negative comments will also lead you to be not Eligible for the prize.

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    6 days and 13 hours
  • Submitted
    19/01/19
  • Category

Edited by VacCheater

On 19/01/2019 at 5:58 AM, VacCheater said:

I'm Giving Away My CSGO USP-S | Cortex (FT) all u need to do to enter is just comment "Love VacCheater" and ill chose one a random I'm going to do this every second month but with a different skin 

You can only comment Love VacCheater once or you will not be Eligible for the prize. Any negative comments will also lead you to be not Eligible for the prize.

can't see not "Love VacCheater" by sown :^)

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

14 hours ago, Bismuth said:

can't see not "Love VacCheater" by sown :^)

yeah did on the post 

Edited by VacCheater

Vac Cheater <3

T&C's I'll need the winner to add me on steam and ill send you the skin steam link https://steamcommunity.com/id/V-a-c-Cheater/ or add VacCheater. You can only comment Love VacCheater once or you will not be Eligible for the prize. Any negative comments will also lead you to be not Eligible for the prize.

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    6 days and 13 hours
  • Submitted
    19/01/19
  • Category

Love VacCheater

• 8 months later...
On 19/01/2019 at 4:58 AM, VacCheater said:

Vac Cheater <3

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    6 days and 13 hours
  • Submitted
    19/01/19
  • Category

Love VacCheater