SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] zuelhs's Moderator Application

zuelhs

Steam Account Name:  zuelhs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:451856415

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I've been playing games since i was about 6 years old, whether it was on the Nitendo DS or the PS2, all i loved was games. I'm 17 and currently finishing my last school year now. Outside of school my usual hobbies are Soccer, anime, and games. Been playing soccer for around 11 years now and love watching my anime til 2am. I've been playing cs since 2016 and still love it til this day, whether its the gamemodes i play or the community i play with.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have had the admin role of TTT and Surf at my old community DTK. I was a long serving and well respected member there until moving to KZG. I feel that i could help improve the current admin team as well as teach the current admins some of my knowledge. I also love to think of new ways to improve the server. I also try to be as active as i can and connect to the community, whether its in discord or in-game.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am a player amongst the Fun server that people can look to for help at any time. I'm there if any current admins need a helping hand with anything, and always will be. I'm humble and friendly to approach making it easier for players to ask for assistance. Whether i'm in discord or talking on the server, its all smiles and laughs around so its a great vibe to always be around (unless Kaotic is on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). I feel like if i was given the role and responsibilities i would help out the server for the better of the community and make it a place where its balanced and people feel happy to stay and play here.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 08:09:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-4hrs on Weekends
1-2hrs on avaliable Weekdays (sports, study, etc.)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Kaotic

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Currently neutral but concerning Sav's mute, seemed like he wasn't really showing much of a staff member role in that scenario. Sav stuffed up and that's on him, I can understand you defending your friend but whether it was accidental or not it happened and I personally think you need to work on that as Spinner's just doing his job. I'm unsure of if you were knowingly letting them bash Spinner, it seemed you were being quite bias towards your friend and that's not a good quality, if this is the case this too should be worked on. Other than that small incident I personally think he's been a good person as he's got the ambitions to be staff and seemed genuinely willing to do stuff.

After getting to know him better and talking to him for a while I'm starting to lean a lot closer to a +rep, he's changing my mind and at a very fast rate.

I can now 100% confirm after getting to know zuelhs better that this was a one off and heat of the moment sort of thing. I can't see him doing this ever again and fully support him now.

Edited by frieza,
Opinion change

15 minutes ago, frieza, said:

Currently neutral but concerning Sav's mute, seemed like he wasn't really showing much of a staff member role in that scenario. Sav stuffed up and that's on him, I can understand you defending your friend but whether it was accidental or not it happened and I personally think you need to work on that as Spinner's just doing his job. I'm unsure of if you were knowingly letting them bash Spinner, it seemed you were being quite bias towards your friend and that's not a good quality, if this is the case this too should be worked on. Other than that small incident I personally think he's been a good person as he's got the ambitions to be staff and seemed genuinely willing to do stuff.

I admit that it wasn't the best decision on my part and i take full responsibility for my actions, but may i make myself clear, that friend or not will be no excuse to get away with rule breaking and that i will be enforcing them no matter who it is.

Edited by zuelhs

+rep, he personally knows the rules incredebily well and he has showed me good knowleadge over all the needs to be  an admin. Helps out loads too. +has good experience on being staff.

Gl bro

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

+rep Zuelhs is a very nice person who gets along with everyone.He would make a good admin and has a lot of experience regarding being an admin.Mad Lad,would make a good admin.

*Nice Ear Rape*

Although I haven't been on with zuelhs in a while, he was a good admin throughout his time at dtk, and I believe would make a good admin for the fun mod server. He's mature, friendly, fair, and does his best to try and keep things in line at all times. glhf +rep

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

Bumped cause i feel forgotten, Kaotic having to much of the spotlight...

If you want the spotlight plz take it, I dont want it no more ??

951173_101.png - KZG Fun Server

6 hours ago, Twipel said:

Can we please leave the comments of applications for +reps and such? Thank you

That would be appreciated.

Also don't make false accusations wolf people might get the wrong idea. This is a mod app after all :^) 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

just because @NightmareOCE the IDIOT likes bumping old posts, to try and get us to accept or deny Applications.

This Application has been denied.

Please reconsider reapplying at a later date.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic