SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[STEAM] [KZG] Poison's Abuse Report

Quake

Your In-Game Name: JokeR
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:2304013

Their In-Game: [KZG] Poison
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:15341213

Reason(s): Abusing admin powers

i asked poison a question as simple as Are you the poison no one likes as theres multiple poisons and i wanted to know which one

he asked are you the joker that gets muted? i responded probably then i asked him im waiting on an answer he then put a 10min gag on me

10 min gag ended he changed my name he then put an extended 15 min gag on me even though i didnt say anything

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: *DEAD* JokeЯ‎ : are u the poison no one likes?
*DEAD* Poison‎ : are you the joker that gets muted?
*DEAD* JokeЯ‎ : probably
*DEAD* JokeЯ‎ : admins cant handle a question?
*DEAD* Poison‎ : chill out then
*DEAD* JokeЯ‎ : but seriously im waiting for an answer :D
*DEAD* Poison‎ : are ya?

i cant post the chat where he gagged me because it deletes after a bit in text window sure theres logs somewhere in server

moral of story dont give kids power if they cant handle a question without getting insulted

https://steamcommunity.com/id/poisonccs/

Upon joining the server due to reports from you joker about accusing other people of cheating that right there is punishable but i let it slip and didn't say a word you've then out of the blue started telling me I'm the poison that nobody likes and started abusing me over your mic.. I've then gagged you for 10 mins but you kept talking about the situation and insulting me over your mic so I've also silenced you for 15 mins and that's pretty decent of me not to up it to 30. You've then while being silenced proceeded to change your name to avoid being muted and keep going. I don't think you understand what you've actually said and tried to do yourself you're clearly looking for a fight considering you've started insulting me for no reason and the fact you even knew I was staff shows that you've premeditated it

23 minutes ago, Quake said:

i asked poison a question as simple as Are you the poison no one likes as theres multiple poisons and i wanted to know which one

Pretty sure you can tell if its him or not by he's staff rank ????

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Lets just look at your chat logs while you've been on KZG

19 Jan 2019 09:56:12 good cheets bro ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

19 Jan 2019 09:32:11 stop teamfglashing human u piece of trash ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

18 Jan 2019 13:29:10 GAMER IS WALLING ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

14 Jan 2019 11:33:16 IMAGINE GETTING all those commends and still being trash ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA
14 Jan 2019 11:28:56 wish i could buy commends to make me not get anything ouyt of it ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA
14 Jan 2019 11:28:31 they dont do shit ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA
14 Jan 2019 11:28:29 YOU know those commends u got twipel ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

14 Jan 2019 09:11:20 wonder what else u got on ur pc ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA
14 Jan 2019 09:11:16 nice achievement hack raiden ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

12 Jan 2019 07:11:53 damn those bouught commends ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

5 Jan 2019 08:01:22 fresh acount too good ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

AND MY FAV ONE GOES TO 

3 Jan 2019 11:34:44 cos servers fucked and skyprah dont give a shit ♚ KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

lets be honest dude this is not even a whole month.

the funny thing about this thread is you made a ban report on poison now seems like you're the one getting in trouble maybe a ban for abusing admins and shit talking the server/owner.

• Like 2
  • Fire2 1

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

oh look another useless time wasting report made by a soft generation member. 

maybe we should create a new position in staff, call him the mother, so that soft cocks can get virtual hugs when a bunch of smart ass spoiled brats want to complain about something they did that was wrong or unnecessary, out of boredom.

play the game and stfu, this isnt new age cuddles school you aint gonna get a teacher fired because you don't like him. its a gaming community.

I feel like im at the theaters watching a PG Disney animated movie jesus christ...

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

see poison in your story you said i said no one likes you, but last i remember i asked are you the poison no one likes? i didnt say no1 likes you lol get your shit right yeah cool i said stuff on server you will get over it im talking about the current situation not the past lol 

also how could i abuse u if you werent on my team i wasn't even abusing you lol also i didnt say shit after i got ungagged i just said yay im ungagged and then you put another gag on me

@BuLLee yeah man such a soft member for putting in a report for what i think is i mean barely anyone of the server even uses the forums but here i am sorry i dont spend my life on the forums and be a hard member like yourself :D

yes poison i said the truth about skyprah ban me if you want just proves my point

2 minutes ago, Quake said:

see poison in your story you said i said no one likes you, but last i remember i asked are you the poison no one likes? i didnt say no1 likes you lol get your shit right yeah cool i said stuff on server you will get over it im talking about the current situation not the past lol 

also how could i abuse u if you werent on my team i wasn't even abusing you lol also i didnt say shit after i got ungagged i just said yay im ungagged and then you put another gag on me

@BuLLee yeah man such a soft member for putting in a report for what i think is i mean barely anyone of the server even uses the forums but here i am sorry i dont spend my life on the forums and be a hard member like yourself :D

yes poison i said the truth about skyprah ban me if you want just proves my point

You've supplied no evidence of anything so this will be denied.

sleeping beauty parody GIF

• skyprah locked this topic