SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

dash/w/.'s Unban Appeal

dash/w/.

Steam Account Name: dash/w/.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:234221856

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group:  Aim I suppose
Server:  It's a sourceban so does this matter

Date / Time of Ban: 01-18-19 19:45

Admin that Punished You: 2D

Reason for Ban: Let's just preface this by first acknowledging the fact that even if KZG didn't exist, me and 2D both know each other because of competitive CS. With that being said it's much easier to understand that some form of triggerhappy bias is at work here. I'll link to that later.

It all started because in 1v1 Arena, (which I haven't played in fuck knows how long, I normally just play retake, surf and bhop) I said that he was just running at me. What we also need to outline is literally no warnings were given until like the last 20 seconds or so, in-fact, 2D revelled in a little of his own shit talk first. Long story short there was a bit of bm back and forth about him being bad and playing in a team with bad players, and he fires back. Anyway I'm literally in an arena, against my actual teammate who I'm going to fucking NZ with in 5 days for LAN, and he killed me, and I called him a gaycunt, big deal. 2D out of nowhere, for some reason presumably just to demonstrate his superior powers, threatens to mute me, for bming one of my own mates. I tell him as much, and ask him if he fucked a trap and got a week ban.

I'm not necessarily asking for an immediate unban, but some sort of ban reduction, because someone literally got sourcebanned by pantha for 3 days for serial abuse and fucking doxxing. I get a week ban for calling my friend a gaycunt and asking 2D if he fucked a trap which he claims he doesn't care about. That's where the bias lies. The worst part is I've literally spent hours bantering in the surf and bhop servers with the chill admins and all the people in there don't give a fuck, join in and have a laugh, but this guy with a sore spot over being called a bot went overboard emo style.

Thanks

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Punishment in question was not objective, preexisting opinion/bias leads to a ban much longer than that which someone received for a considerably much worse offence.

EDIT: Image of the Pantha ban I mentioned

d161ed4890.png

Edited by dash/w/.

Understandable considering he was doxxing people, and in the event he was posting the details in a public space without permission is illegal. This case, is obviously nothing even remotely close to that xd

Im going to be honest with you here. 

In a typical unban scenario it takes them generally longer than a week to get back to you so while im not saying they wont get back in time im just saying your ban may run out before they could possibly reduce it.

a week ban was a little too long, frankly. shouldn't even have been banned a temp mute/gag would have been sufficient. you must have really ticked him off or been a repetitive troll around him. still..
agree? @panthA

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

That's what I'm trying to get at @BuLLee

I'm not saying he's always like this but surely it's visible to anyone that it wasn't an objective admin decision. Hopefully the other admins understand this and decide to remove my ban. The thing is if it was just AIM servers I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest, I just wanna play some surf and retake tbh.

I'm otherwise going to stay out of this discussion. But bringing in an admin's personal life (or anyone's personal life) in order to get a reaction is not a good idea, and will probably get you banned regardless of if I knew you previously.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

As far as I know, this isn't the first offense and you are known to be quite toxic not just to players but obviously staff.

In this case, the ban will be lifted. In its place will be a week mute with the condition that ANY further toxicity toward anyone will be punished with a ban. This applies to players who are bad, regulars, staff members or anyone that happens to be connected to KZG.

Accepted.

• panthA locked this topic