Frenzy

1v1 Map

Frenzy

Would it be possible to replace some of the old maps with the new versions? Such as inferno mid/banana, nuke just to name a couple? 

I only know of this new banana map, but I'm sure there is a new mid out there, cheers.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781718048 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Frenzy, I'm sure if you post it in the correct section it will be looked at. Link is HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-[pkN24!7]-
On 20/01/2019 at 4:32 PM, Frenzy said:

Would it be possible to replace some of the old maps with the new versions? Such as inferno mid/banana, nuke just to name a couple? 

I only know of this new banana map, but I'm sure there is a new mid out there, cheers.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781718048 

I think we should be able to sort this out or atleast add some newer versions of what maps we can. I will make sure this is brought up in our next meeting.

Also it is fine to post here, either will get the same out come but  generally we prefer something to do with a particular server to be posted in its server forum :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyprah

From memory this map only has 1 arena making it unusable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panthA

Main problem with the newer maps is they use displacements for walls. This gives them more detail but you are only allowed a certain number of them and when you copy a specific area 16+ times, you run over that limit very quickly. I personally have attempted dust 2 short update and that inferno map, both running into displacement limits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

I think we should be able to sort this out or atleast add some newer versions of what maps we can. I will make sure this is brought up in our next meeting.

Also it is fine to post here, either will get the same out come but  generally we prefer something to do with a particular server to be posted in its server forum :) 

I saw the first post was 10 days ago, i thought if the topic was moved to suggestions, it would be answered a lot more quickly. Thanks for responding pkN24!7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frenzy
On 01/02/2019 at 1:15 AM, [email protected]ñk ([email protected]) said:

HI Frenzy, I'm sure if you post it in the correct section it will be looked at. Link is HERE

Cheers bud, still getting used to the site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frenzy
On 01/02/2019 at 6:11 AM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

I think we should be able to sort this out or atleast add some newer versions of what maps we can. I will make sure this is brought up in our next meeting.

Also it is fine to post here, either will get the same out come but  generally we prefer something to do with a particular server to be posted in its server forum :) 

Thanks, ill make sure its in the right spot next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-[pkN24!7]-
17 hours ago, Frenzy said:

Thanks, ill make sure its in the right spot next time

Sorry i think my response was a bit unclear now that im rereading it. If its to do with a particular server e.g 1v1's then its perfectly fine to post it in the 1v1 section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RetroViper
On 01/02/2019 at 3:59 PM, panthA said:

Main problem with the newer maps is they use displacements for walls. This gives them more detail but you are only allowed a certain number of them and when you copy a specific area 16+ times, you run over that limit very quickly. I personally have attempted dust 2 short update and that inferno map, both running into displacement limits.

I guess you just have to try harder :3 or remake the whole banana from scratch and do it that wayyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panthA
10 hours ago, RetroViper said:

I guess you just have to try harder :3 or remake the whole banana from scratch and do it that wayyyy

I did, have a kinda working version of banana..

angry computer GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RetroViper
18 hours ago, panthA said:

I did, have a kinda working version of banana..

 

can i have your banana? :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bismuth
31 minutes ago, RetroViper said:

can i have your banana? :3

that right there is pretty gay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now