SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ♿BIGBOYBOLTS♿'s Moderator Application

♿BigBoyBolts♿

Steam Account Name:  ♿BIGBOYBOLTS♿
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71109066

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi Admin Or Formal Staff who are reading this . My names Josh or BigBoyBolts. I'm 15 Turn 16 1/2/3. I love this server to bits met some wonderful people on this server. I run a Business at home selling 2nd hand Products. I'm Also a helper at the Salvation Army.

Regards
Joshua

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I can Bring the following
- A nicer/Kinder Atmosphere
- A more professional environment
- Believe I can help people
- Like to make people happy

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Dear Admin/Staff

I believe I'll be an excellent Staff member . I am loyal and I'm very active on the server. I really want to make sure I help people meaning hope they have a great time playing. I chose to ask because a lot of my friends said i should have a go. I'm not putting them in the vouching because I believe being able to talk professionally and encourage players to do the right thing. I'm not saying I know everything or need people to vouch for me I just want to ask without because I care about the community. I just want to bring happiness, care and kindness to the server. I really want to help people I'm Willing to join meeting and learn everything I need to know. I am willing to put my heart and soul into this server that i care about. I know most of the community for example Shep, VacHunter, Blazemore And KJ. Furthermore I will always try my very best best to learn from my mistakes. If i get this Role i'm willing to keep trying make people happy and I Hope I'll Benefit Everyone. I will always go by the Rule book and if i get confused I will ask for a Higher Power than me. I know I'm not perfect or special but I'm always willing to try new things and go for it. I hope you'll accept me for who I am. I also think this role will be good for me as i can Deal with any haters of the server and people who bully. Also The role will be good me because I hope i can feel better about myself as a person I really do care about this server and where its going. Thank you for reading

Kindest Regards
Josh/mgbolts/bigboybolts

Play-Time on Server Group:  112 Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday Jump on 11am for an hour or 2 (Till holidays end) usually jump on again 4ish everyday
When school goes back Anytime after 5

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  no one
Vouching Players:  No one

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

-rep.
good effort and your enthusiasm is great but you need more time on the server, only a few know you so you need to familirise your self with the community more not just in the server but the forums as well. we gotta get a feel for you.
Need players and staff vouches, need to see whos responsible for recommending you and if their word means anything so we can chat to them for more feedback. at least that is what I do, when the application is related to servers I admin.
it is always a good idea to talk to server managers or active admins before you apply, so they can give you feedback and assist you with your application. staff is here to help and advise outside in-game basis. 

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

4 hours ago, BuLLee said:

ood effort and your enthusiasm is great but you need more time on the server, only a few know you so you need to familirise your self with the community more not just in the server but the forums as well. we gotta get a feel for you.

I agree with buLLee familiarise your self with the admins and the forums 

-rep

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Bolt, 

You're a great player on KZG, and most of the time its a 50/50 to see if your mature and immature. i would know this cause i've probably seen you more than any other player. 

your a great spirit and i can see people like to have you online but that is also your downfall. other people make you behave differently, such as if you have friends on you immediately turn back into this immature child.

i tend to look for constantly relaxed and mature staff members that i know can stay calm in almost any situation but i just cant see you being one of those. your a great kid and you have  that mature side to you but i just cant see you being able to put that away for long amounts of time, which is why i have to say neutral

please take mine and @BuLLee words into mind.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2019 at 7:27 PM, bigweldlover42 said:

-rep you're 15

+rep you're cool 

+rep poo poo wee wee haha

Im 16 now Im sorry im young

• 2 weeks later...

+rep if i can't get mod then this man should. He is on all the time, 99% of the time if somebody asks something about the server when he is on he will give them the correct answer. He definitely is known through the server and has no enemies. Bolts is an extremely friendly player who likes to help out, which you can see when he states that he helps out with the salvation army. Best of luck Bolts?

14 hours ago, woatisaim said:

+rep if i can't get mod then this man should. He is on all the time, 99% of the time if somebody asks something about the server when he is on he will give them the correct answer. He definitely is known through the server and has no enemies. Bolts is an extremely friendly player who likes to help out, which you can see when he states that he helps out with the salvation army. Best of luck Bolts?

i agree

Hi Shep how can i know about Mod is there anyway I can learn if i get it Or will Sky be reading it <3 thank you everyone for positive support

15 hours ago, ♿BigBoyBolts♿ said:

Hi Shep how can i know about Mod is there anyway I can learn if i get it Or will Sky be reading it <3 thank you everyone for positive support

i dont understand lmao

• 8 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic