SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] K.'s Administrator Application

-K.

Steam Account Name:  K.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88516164

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Name is Gilbert ... or is it. University student living in the Newcastle region, I usually spend my time in front of the computer, playing volleyball, hanging out, or doing part-time work.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am an active member of the Jailbreak community, played everyday from the end of December, I don't easily lose my temper and I try my best to bring the best entertainment for the players of the community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be part of the (Jailbreak) Staff team because I am active, experienced, and mature. I never lose temper at the point of being a nuisance to the community. I have moderated a TTT server (pretty obvious which one) before, I am a part of a varsity sports team, and I have been a manager / chef of a kitchen which implies that I have experience on moderating, leading and following a set of rules and values. I also have at least 30+ hours on a different JB server. Side note: I have played different KZG servers such as Scouts n knives, and minigames.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days 21:25:56 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday, from 1pm - late

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Snapz, Goose, 1dj, rileyfitz
Vouching Players:  Robert, blobby

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by -K.

twice.gif

12 minutes ago, SpicyMeatball said:

-rep not much effort put into the application, you also massied today.

Thanks for the feedback, i respect your opinion.

Just confused because a good application doesn't have to be a 2 essay worth of sentences full of reworded stuffs with the same meaning. (correct me if i'm wrong)
I did massie but it wasn't intentional and it was on simon says. :) I acknowledge my mistake and copped the punishment. 

twice.gif

3 hours ago, -K. said:

Thanks for the feedback, i respect your opinion.

Just confused because a good application doesn't have to be a 2 essay worth of sentences full of reworded stuffs with the same meaning. (correct me if i'm wrong)
I did massie but it wasn't intentional and it was on simon says. :) I acknowledge my mistake and copped the punishment. 

YO TBH I take that back, I think you would be a great admin. I wish you could delete replies.. +rep

2945262602.gif

+1 K. is a long time Jailbreak player and has great experience in dealing with players from a non-staff perspective, which I believe will help him become a great staff member.

Good luck :)

1be.gif

On 27/01/2019 at 7:19 PM, SpicyMeatball said:

YO TBH I take that back, I think you would be a great admin. I wish you could delete replies.. +rep

You can edit it haha

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic