SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

wxw's Unmute Appeal

wxw

Steam Account Name: wxw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:245737209

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:456231436

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 1/1/19

Admin that Punished You: Shep

Reason for Ban: Ban evasion

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i got muted and gag and i wanted to know why i didn't get a warning or why i was muted so i jumped on my other account to talk to shep but got muted. I think i should be unbanned because he should have supplied a reason for muting me in the 1st place, but yes i know i was in the wrong from jumped on my other account, thanks

Your silence is expired, it was only for an hour and it was placed on the 31/12/18 so im not sure what this unmute appeal is for.

3ibMQSa.png

If you want to know the reason you got silenced I'm sure @Shep <3 can shed some light.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

1 hour ago, wxw said:

Steam Account Name: wxw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:245737209

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:456231436

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 1/1/19

Admin that Punished You: Shep

Reason for Ban: Ban evasion

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i got muted and gag and i wanted to know why i didn't get a warning or why i was muted so i jumped on my other account to talk to shep but got muted. I think i should be unbanned because he should have supplied a reason for muting me in the 1st place, but yes i know i was in the wrong from jumped on my other account, thanks

you didn't talk to me, and mute reason wasn't ban evasion, it was mute evasion, you purposefully mic spammed to annoy the server so i muted you. you come back on a alt and do basically the same thing. ill happily un-mute now since i believe you will behave, but dont come on the forums lying, it makes you look like a untrustworthy person.

thanks.

accepted. 

p.s add me on steam and tell me when your online

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yowatsupitsme/

• panthA locked this topic