SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

♔ c0st's Unban Appeal

♔ c0st

Steam Account Name: ♔ c0st
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:225710129

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 01-23-19 09:09

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, my name is c0st. I was banned on the KillZone Gaming Network for apparantly bhop scripting according to my ban. I will make this certain statement that I am not guilty. I'll explain this situation - I gave my account away to one of my friend's who was VAC'd on CS so he kindly asked me to use my account. I said yes and gave my account to him so it is clearly my fault I did not take enough responsibility to take care of my account. You can check IP's or something to prove it. I was not involved to this ban whatsoever but only giving my friend the account not knowing he would attempt to cheat on it. I was also top 500 on Combat Surf and on AWP server, I would never try to cheat with those type of stats (i believe thats good). Thank you, I'm hoping for a reduction of time for my ban.

7 hours ago, Bismuth said:

you gave your own steam account to your mate and he started using auto bhop on a auto bhop server?

According to the ban reason..

another friend/sibling/relative/my dog/my pet did it, story.. even if that was true. your responsibility, your loss.

did you scroll wheel while jumping a lot by any chance?

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

1 hour ago, BuLLee said:

another friend/sibling/relative/my dog/my pet did it, story.. even if that was true. your responsibility, your loss.

did you scroll wheel while jumping a lot by any chance?

I know it is my responsibility to take care of my steam account and not let untrusted ones on it, I obviously made a huge mistake by letting my friend on my account. It wasn't me doing the cheating though hence why I am asking for a reduction for my ban unless sharing accounts is a perm-ban.

I asked my friend about how he was bhopping, he said he was holding space due to himself using a 'script'

7 hours ago, Bismuth said:

btw do you mean 500 or 50?

I mean top 500, I was also ranked 4th on Combat Surf around 1-2 months ago.

Your ban was not just for scripting but for: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.

If it was up to me, the ban would be upheld. It's your responsibility to keep your account safe and cheat free, that means not allowing your friends on it etc. Nevertheless it's not and we will need to wait for a  @Community Director . Please be patient. 

6 hours ago, panthA said:

Your ban was not just for scripting but for: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.

If it was up to me, the ban would be upheld. It's your responsibility to keep your account safe and cheat free, that means not allowing your friends on it etc. Nevertheless it's not and we will need to wait for a  @Community Director . Please be patient. 

Yes I understand, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • skyprah locked this topic