SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ✪ヅ︎Summer|Sandwichヅ︎<3's Moderator Application

SummerSandwich

Here are the problems with the app:

- no details

- no effort

- not your steam id (copy and paste your steam link into https://steamid.xyz/)

- family friendly doesn't matter to most.

- to get your play time go to http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/781905 (you have 2 days 10 hours connection time)

there are alot of things wrong with this, i just cant see you having a chance at being admin, especially since your not as active as i like, dont type in chat very much, and ofc dont have a mic.

but i dont make the final descision.

@KJ  @Mtb

ill let the other admins comment and ill see if it changes my mind :) GL and i hope to see you more on awp.

Okay so,

I didn't say I would vouch for you.

My vouch isn't easy to get, not to mention the application is very poor and you don't even have a microphone which is a must have.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral Ive seen you on the server recently and you are a quite active player but you dont use your mic that often and also you rarely talk. Also next time put more effort into your app

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

-rep i agree with Nala. Also the admin vouches werent with the consent of the admins. Your actual playtime is 3 days 19:58:57 hours.

star wars good luck GIF

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

• 2 months later...

-rep, i've started being a lot more active on AWPs recently and every single time (no exaggeration), this applicant has typed in !sm @all as he joins. Doesn't seem talkative at all and appears to be the opposite of engaged with the AWP community. All though he is somewhat active now, he still doesn't have a mic to use.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

3 hours ago, Yassuo said:

-rep, i've started being a lot more active on AWPs recently and every single time (no exaggeration), this applicant has typed in !sm @all as he joins. Doesn't seem talkative at all and appears to be the opposite of engaged with the AWP community. All though he is somewhat active now, he still doesn't have a mic to use.

He actually does have a mic 0-0

Anyway I've only just seen this app, he's been active quite frequently pretty much since he made this app. 

Although in terms of actual rule enforcement, he doesn't agree with them at all, as far as I am concerned, he only follows them because he doesn't want to get muted. Even sometimes he has to be muted for breaking the rules. How can a staff member that doesn't even understand the reasons behind the rules or let alone follow them be fair and impartial while upholding the rules. 

Secondly I feel he would give into the group pressure of the awp server, where he would not hand out punishments even if rules were broken solely because most people on the server don't agree with the rules and would be going off on mics complaining about dumb rule this or dumb rule that. 

The awp server community truly is a "wild" bunch, and really the only people I'd recommend to be given staff are the ones that either are really well known and basically have influence in the community or someone who consistently has shown they aren't swayed by peer or group pressure when making judgements. A random slip up here or there is tolerable but I don't see this as one of your capabilities I'm sorry. 

Good luck though if this app gets reviewed :)

• 8 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic