SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Percy??'s Administrator Application

Trozzikz

Steam Account Name:  Trozzikz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165498131

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 'Im friendly towards staff members and players, i love to play video games, love school and hanging out with school friends, i'm a kind hearted person, and i strive to be fantastic at the job that's been set for me 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  what i will bring to killzone gaming is a lot of fun most of the admins on combat surf don't play I've only seen follower play but i out rank you jump on for banning or warning people so i will also bring respect and positive behaviour against other players and i will just be a kind and lovely person to the community and to all staff members, i love to take questions in from every one and i try my hardest to answer them the best way i can, and i will treat everyone the way they should be treated, and also there are hardly any active staff members on and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i deserve a part in killzone gaming because i will sort out hackers toxic behaviour from users and i will be a kind hearted admin who will follow the rules and follow an higher ups commands i will try my hardest to help someone with there problems if i cant i will call a higher up to help

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days and 2 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i will be at school every week but i can jump on after school around 4:30pm. Every days but on weekdays i can play mostly everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  potato, follower 
Vouching Players:  zuhn, suk mike hok, Lord eshay king, pumpernickel, jamie, NUT PLZ, hoot DarkEclipse 4% hentai, cocky speed.bot player, VB , basel, mystic, KACHOW, SHIMSHO, Windex, Larry 

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Trozzikz
reeda asked to change in game name to forum account name

21 minutes ago, Trozzikz said:

im kind but when some one pisses me off ill be toxic until i clam down, i have anger issues,

Trozzikz CS:GO is, I want to say the most toxic community out and if you can't handle people being toxic towards you, I reckon you can't handle being a staff member.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

1 hour ago, Bismuth said:

Trozzikz CS:GO is, I want to say the most toxic community out and if you can't handle people being toxic towards you, I reckon you can't handle being a staff member.

i can handle it its just if they go to far then i cant but there is a few people on the server that take it to far but i can handle them 

9 hours ago, Bismuth said:

yea thats when some one goes to far 

+rep he is a really nice guy and even tho his admin application may say he gets toxic even when people are quite toxic towards him he manages very well to keep himself calm and I cannot see his anger issues coming out of him. I think he will be a good attribution to the staff team because I barely see admins on the combat surf server and it gets extremely toxic and hes a nice and helpful guy. 

I have played a lot of combat surf recently and have seen him on a lot. He seems very nice but I don’t think he would be fit for admin. It’s not up to me however but my advice is to talk up to everyone who’s doing the wrong thing while admins arnt on and if you get toxic easily your are more likely to do something stupid like ban for example so if you can’t handle the players I wouldn’t recommend admin. :) neutral 

2 hours ago, KJ said:

I have played a lot of combat surf recently and have seen him on a lot. He seems very nice but I don’t think he would be fit for admin. It’s not up to me however but my advice is to talk up to everyone who’s doing the wrong thing while admins arnt on and if you get toxic easily your are more likely to do something stupid like ban for example so if you can’t handle the players I wouldn’t recommend admin. :) neutral 

if u have seen what i replied to someones comment then yea i can handle players its just the players that go way to far but there is not many of those on :)

On 31/01/2019 at 8:29 PM, Trozzikz said:

if u have seen what i replied to someones comment then yea i can handle players its just the players that go way to far but there is not many of those on :)

-REP

Understand as an admin, your role in the community is to be supportive and kind towards fellow community members aswell as being able to sort issues out. Saying "im kind but when some one pisses me off ill be toxic until i clam down," Shows you lack the ability to ignore toxic players and have to become toxic/agressive to other community members. This is the reason for my decision to -rep you. Good Luck

:harambe: :silver: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2019 at 12:16 AM, Percy said:

Steam Account Name:  Trozzikz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165498131

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 'Im friendly towards staff members and players, i love to play video games, love school and hanging out with school friends, i'm a kind hearted person, and i strive to be fantastic at the job that's been set for me 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  what i will bring to killzone gaming is a lot of fun most of the admins on combat surf don't play I've only seen follower play but i out rank you jump on for banning or warning people so i will also bring respect and positive behaviour against other players and i will just be a kind and lovely person to the community and to all staff members, i love to take questions in from every one and i try my hardest to answer them the best way i can, and i will treat everyone the way they should be treated, and also there are hardly any active staff members on and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i deserve a part in killzone gaming because i will sort out hackers toxic behaviour from users and i will be a kind hearted admin who will follow the rules and follow an higher ups commands i will try my hardest to help someone with there problems if i cant i will call a higher up to help

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days and 2 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i will be at school every week but i can jump on after school around 4:30pm. Every days but on weekdays i can play mostly everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  potato, follower 
Vouching Players:  zuhn, suk mike hok, Lord eshay king, pumpernickel, jamie, NUT PLZ, hoot DarkEclipse 4% hentai, cocky speed.bot player, VB , basel, mystic, KACHOW, SHIMSHO, Windex, Larry 

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Accepted.

• skyprah locked this topic