SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

McDoanlds Worker's Unban Appeal

Crikey

Steam Account Name: McDoanlds Worker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195723765

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:160920707

Server Group: JAILBREAK 
Server:  Jailbreak

Date / Time of Ban: 28/1/2019 3:00PM

Admin that Punished You: Admin Goose

Reason for Ban: Mic Spamming

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I got banned for playing 'sicko mode' 3 time for 1 second, i was warned 1 time by a kicking i played it one more time for a meme and a few seconds after without and more warnings i got banned for 10days, I dont know why i got this much of a ban when i hardly did anything, I was warned 1 time when in the ban it says multiple times.

You were warned several times over the course of a map by myself, Snapz and Lethiem (Euqq) to stop mics-am ming, along with being kicked twice. I have also previously banned you for mic spam and being generally toxic on the server last week. You are banned for 1 week. I am happy to see it reduced to 3 days or a time that a Director feels worthy, but I hope that you finally learn to not mic spam, or the punishment will be harsher.

@GimmeYoFries

• Like 2
  • Fire2 1

1be.gif

13 minutes ago, Goose said:

You were warned several times over the course of a map by myself, Snapz and Lethiem (Euqq) to stop mics-am ming, along with being kicked twice. I have also previously banned you for mic spam and being generally toxic on the server last week. You are banned for 1 week. I am happy to see it reduced to 3 days or a time that a Director feels worthy, but I hope that you finally learn to not mic spam, or the punishment will be harsher.

@GimmeYoFries

I'm happy that you've reduced it to 3 days but i don't remember getting more than 1 warning all i got was 1 kick that said 'enough' i didn't get any other warning if you typed in chat i wouldn't of seen it cause i normally don't look at chat, i know i have a history of 'mic spamming'. But playing 1 second of sickomode i dont get how that goes into the category of mic spamming. As i said at the start i am happy of the shortned ban but are wondering if the ban starts 3 days now or it is 2days and how many hours left.

Edited by dot.

9 hours ago, Goose said:

@GimmeYoFries

It’s not true that he received “several warnings” I was there through the course of the map and not once did I hear a verbal warning I saw that he was kicked for the reason “stop”. But there wasn’t “several warnings”. 

8 hours ago, CrankyCrocodile said:

It’s not true that he received “several warnings” I was there through the course of the map and not once did I hear a verbal warning I saw that he was kicked for the reason “stop”. But there wasn’t “several warnings”. 

exactly

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic