SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] miscr3ants's Moderator Application

ratmilk

Steam Account Name:  miscr3ants
Steam ID: 76561198814210626

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a fairly open dude and would love to chat however ironically I don't talk in game.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe i bring fairness and acceptance into the KZG community, and I am friendly and know most people of the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the Killzone gaming Staff because of my willing behavior to general good and environment of the server, my accepting and forgiving attitude and my selflessness.
Firstly, I enforce rules all the time and make sure it is a priority. An example of this can be seen on the server when I ask a mic-spammers and other people not to do those certain things as it upsets the game and breaks the rules, although they will not listen to me currently i believe one i become a part of the Killzone gaming staff I can enforce those rules more and act on the rule-breakers.I believe this is incredibly important as people love to break rules especially when an admin is present, however my approach to people who break the rules is and will always be the same in which I give a single warning and if they repeat the offense I will be sure to mute, kick, gag or ban whoever is responsible A.S.A.P. Another reason as to why I should be a moderator is my accepting and forgiving attitude and behavior. For example, when a new player joins the server and asks how to surf or "how do I restart the map" I will be accepting and instead of harass him for being new to the server i'll teach him and accept him into the Killzone gaming community. Being accepting is really important as there are many new players joining KZG, which, of course, is a great thing however, this community can be a little 'toxic" at certain times and that can drive people away and join another server and therefor start to get bad reputation.
Finally, I have a very important aspect of being a staff member in any server or job which is my selflessness. An example of this is that I always put other players over my benefit and personal gain. This is very important as it always makes others fell welcomed and is the key to gaining players trust of the server and the staff of KZG.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  After school between 6-10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Cheggie, s1lv3r, jerry, babbage, taco, whizzboy, sh@ne, hybernate, Obi(trial admin)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ratmilk
answered question incorrectly

Like the effort that was put into this application and you have a nice range of vouching players. But I done have a lot of experience with you and I feel like I don't know you as well as I should. So I'm neutral. Good luck

• kms 1

2 minutes ago, Sculpted By The Gods said:

id vouch for u

considering my vouch is the most important you shouldve listed me

+1

understood

• Banana Time 1

+1, you've been a friendly player when ever online but like I told you when you talked to me about it, you need to use your mic more and interact. saying that though, you do interact in chat.

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

Ratmilk would be my number 1 choice for any of the players on skill surf to be given mod. It's something I thought about before I even knew he wanted to apply. He's very friendly, smart and easy going, I don't know a single person who doesn't enjoy having him around. He's very trustworthy and mature and I can confidently say he would make a great mod. Good luck bud

On 02/02/2019 at 6:09 PM, OMGWhizzBoyOMG said:

Ratmilk would be my number 1 choice for any of the players on skill surf to be given mod. It's something I thought about before I even knew he wanted to apply. He's very friendly, smart and easy going, I don't know a single person who doesn't enjoy having him around. He's very trustworthy and mature and I can confidently say he would make a great mod. Good luck bud

Aww im blushing <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic