SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Bl@nk Bl@storious's Moderator Application

Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Steam Account Name:  Bl@nk Bl@storious
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:7077140

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I’m a fun person, always looking how i can help others. I’m a gamer at heart I’ve played many different types of games and met many different types of people. I’ve realized all gamers just want to have fun. I enjoy meeting people. Everyone knows me as the South African.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Experience, fun, friendliness, having a level head

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Excuse the long description. I feel i deserve to be part of the killzone gaming staff for many reasons. One of the reasons is to help look after the community while making a space for players to have fun and socialize. If one is able to do that properly, players will keep coming back. Another reason i would like to be a staff member is I enjoy it. I’ve been admin and moderator in many other gaming platforms. I bring lots of experience with me. I’ve had to deal with many different problems from players and come up with a solution. I’ve had to deal with a lot of hackers. Another reason i would like to be a staff member is because many times i’ve been on a server with no admins or moderators on it and there are trolls on the server. There are people there just to annoy everyone else and make them mad. If I’m a staff member i can at least warn the trolls and kick them if need be. As a staff member, i would like to serve the community. In the past i’ve been able to put my own feelings aside to carry out my mod or admin duties properly. I enjoy working with admins and moderators because generally they have the same ideals. Everyone wants to see players having a great time while making sure the players abide by the rules. Admins and moderators working together as a team can accomplish many things.

i’m online due to the timezone difference when others are sleeping, very often there are people messing around on the server and there no admins around

Play-Time on Server Group:  in game time says 1 day 29 hours, website says only 4 hours. (see picture attached at the bottom)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4-5am GMT , 4:30-6:30pm GMT every day during the week. During weekends it’s between 5am and 7pm GMT

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  2MA
Vouching Players:  Pabs , Dot Dot , Jerry, Hevlin, Churchdog, Taco, tearless

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

time on kzg server cropped.png

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)
added 2 more names to vouching players. uploaded picture proof of time on server

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

I'm just wondering if this application has been noticed by anyone? I see many replies to other applications so I don't want this one to be missed.

76561197974420008.png

7 minutes ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

I'm just wondering if this application has been noticed by anyone? I see many replies to other applications so I don't want this one to be missed.

yu.PNG.d9bbc937af56ed65c30b270454aab106.PNG

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

+1 I Play with you almost every night i can vouch that you are a mature, helpful and active player and i believe you would be a great addition to the team as a moderator 

4 hours ago, Vert said:

+1 I Play with you almost every night i can vouch that you are a mature, helpful and active player and i believe you would be a great addition to the team as a moderator 

Thanks Vert, I help where I can. See you on the server.

4 hours ago, Twipel said:

+rep seen this guy around when I hop on occasionally and is active and hella helpful. Well put together application too :)

Thanks Twipel :) yeah it took a long time to put it together.

76561197974420008.png

• .deX locked this topic