Bloomzey

[JAILBREAK] Xozzyboyx's Ban Report

Bloomzey

Your In-Game Name: Bloomzey
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:177322872

Their In-Game: Xozzyboyx
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:419717663

Reason(s): Multiple occasions of not being able to warden and keeps going back to ct after being banned. He has obviously not read the rules and gained a understanding of how a ct should play not what to do and not to do.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Robert and active admins on JB 2.0 have seen him warden and have freekilled multiple times and only been issued a ct ban for an hour. And then joined ct again and done the same things all it results in is a more experienced player joining ct and then wardening always.

Robert

First of all, I don't understand how I come under "Proof of evidence". A clear evidence of why he should be banned is a video or screenshot indicating something an admin or someone else on the server hasnt seen.  Please adjust if you still seek for this player to be banned.

Secondly, if I have SEEN something that is deemed worthy of a CT ban, I rarely will not hesitated.  Xozzyboyx rarely CT's when there is a large population of the server and if he does I generally give him a chance and swap him thereafter. As well as, people have to go on CT so that they can learn to be a better CT player. I dont believe its right for him to get banned just because he isnt good at it.  If you see him freekill please dont hesitate to use the !calladmin command, it is there for the reason and an admin will conduct a search and follow up with you.  

5 hours ago, Bloomzey said:

Reason(s): . He has obviously not read the rules and gained a understanding of how a ct should play not what to do and not to do.

I've mic checked Ozzy before and he has passed the recent one. There is a HUGE difference between understanding the rules and adapting in while your playing it and the only real way of adapting it is by continuously playing on that designated role.

As I've said before, if you still seek for this player to be banned. Add some proper evidence and this ban report may be considered. 

Bloomzey
1 minute ago, Robert said:

First of all, I don't understand how I come under "Proof of evidence". A clear evidence of why he should be banned is a video or screenshot indicating something an admin or someone else on the server hasnt seen.  Please adjust if you still seek for this player to be banned.

Secondly, if I have SEEN something that is deemed worthy of a CT ban, I rarely will not hesitated.  Xozzyboyx rarely CT's when there is a large population of the server and if he does I generally give him a chance and swap him thereafter. As well as, people have to go on CT so that they can learn to be a better CT player. I dont believe its right for him to get banned just because he isnt good at it.  If you see him freekill please dont hesitate to use the !calladmin command, it is there for the reason and an admin will conduct a search and follow up with you.  

I've mic checked Ozzy before and he has passed the recent one. There is a HUGE difference between understanding the rules and adapting in while your playing it and the only real way of adapting it is by continuously playing on that designated role.

As I've said before, if you still seek for this player to be banned. Add some proper evidence and this ban report may be considered. 

My bad on the “evidence side of the apple first time doing it and not use to set up or form (not explained well) I’m use to a different format on other servers. I also don’t believe he should be banned off server I wasn’t sure where to specify what type of ban I would rather he is ct banned for a bit longer if more incidents occur because I’ve only seen him max be banned for 1hour which is substantial. Sorry for inconvenience also @robert can I please speak with you in a private manner about something thank you