Kaotic

KZG Fun Mod - Anti Camping

FUN MOD - ANTI CAMP  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should the anti camp be removed?

Kaotic

If you play fun mod, you'd know that the anti camp is quite annoying. As a lot of maps dont require a lot of movement and after only a few seconds you'll be classed as camping. Just a quick poll to see how the community feels about it/if its just me that it annoys. Feel free to comment suggestions or why you feel it should/shouldn't be removed.

Thanks guys,

-Kaotic

sown

I honestly think the anti-camp works well but triggers far too quickly.  We're currently un-informed on how the current system works, but it should be similar to this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=895990

If it is, maybe change it to a beacon instead of a slap? Fun mod maps are small so they could be seen easily. Just my opinion. 

Spinner

Make it a bit slower sure, dont remove it cuz it is usefull.

Spinner

Make it a bit slower sure, dont remove it cuz it is usefull.

zuelhs

Making it a beacon would make a sound and the beacon radius would go through walls when near one. As for Anti-camp i agree with the timing in that it needs to be increased as it triggers very quickly.

Bismuth

anti camp system is good how it is now

Wolfleader
11 hours ago, Kaotic said:

If you play fun mod, you'd know that the anti camp is quite annoying. As a lot of maps dont require a lot of movement and after only a few seconds you'll be classed as camping. Just a quick poll to see how the community feels about it/if its just me that it annoys. Feel free to comment suggestions or why you feel it should/shouldn't be removed.

Thanks guys,

-Kaotic

id just change it so that on really small maps it wont slap you.  Maybe just make it take longer to take affect. if you are sitting there waiting for buying to be available once round starts u get penalized which is really annoying and silly

I think the timer should be extended to about 30 seconds. If this was americasarmy then a sniper would need more time. Just my opinion.

Bismuth
13 minutes ago, [email protected]ñk ([email protected]) said:

I think the timer should be extended to about 30 seconds. If this was americasarmy then a sniper would need more time. Just my opinion.

sorry to say 30 seconds is way too much time.

a fun mod round goes around 1min -2mins

Kaotic
On 04/02/2019 at 9:21 AM, sown said:

I honestly think the anti-camp works well but triggers far too quickly.  We're currently un-informed on how the current system works, but it should be similar to this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=895990

If it is, maybe change it to a beacon instead of a slap? Fun mod maps are small so they could be seen easily. Just my opinion. 

I just feel that the nature of the server being the rounds end extremely quick it doesn't seem necessary, Even on awp maps you cant stand still for long enough without being slapped. I definitely agree with changing it to a beacon however.