SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Heav3n's Administrator Application

IGXE丨Heav3n

Steam Account Name:  Heav3n
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80232869

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Heaven Chen, has been playing csgo for few years and playing in KZG server for 2 years.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  being friendly to all players in the servers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Playing in KZG server is the only one thing i do in CS:GO, I love the server and the community. I want to help keeping the server nice and clean. The one thing I really want to do the most is kicking people that are trolling and being toxic while playing the games. However, there is not any admin in the server sometimes when I was playing, all of the teamates wanted to kick someone, but there is no way to do it. Although I have been banned once before because admins thought I was hacking, I promise I've never hacked before and would not in the future. I enjoy playing in the server and I hope I can do something for the server and the community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days, 0 hours, 22 minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  random hours almost everyday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by IGXE丨Heav3n

10 hours ago, IGXE丨Heav3n said:

Steam ID: xoxo1722

Please edit this with your correct steam ID

Use this website to find it. https://steamidfinder.com/

10 hours ago, IGXE丨Heav3n said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 years

Use that steam ID to find your correct playtime on the servers.

Through this link . http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/

1. Click search in the top right.             image.png.7ee6d2366209ab03330c7aa99d11b712.png
  2. Enter Steam ID image.png.85a150063b76ffd8e66999f95f2d9bd2.png
  3. Search results will show you each server you ahve played on. Find each AIM Server and click on it. image.thumb.png.bf98119fe5233861de95a3b3328a9820.png
  4. In each server you will find your connection time (playtime).                                                                              image.png.596281839e52a5d6316781c98c42c1f8.png

Neutral,

Yes I always see you on but I cant say I've ever really seen talked to you nor seen you talking to others, I recommend getting in ts on the weekend and poking @-[pkN24!7]- whenever you see him or just try to get to know the players or staff better.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

Admins arent exactly advertised in a server. But if someone is toxic and theres nothing you can do. Try !calladmin as well as going onto KZG discord and looking under aim staff for online admins. 

Also introducing yourself to the admins on KZG discord might help you get a vouch and become more well known. 

720462_101.png

@Poison

Sorry for the mistakes, I've correct them. English is not my first language so.... Thank you for pointing them out. I don't play cs:go for a few months, but I play a lot recently. Hope I can meet you soon in the Casual Competitive.

Thank you,

I've occasionally seen you around but I haven't heard you use your mic often enough, it'll be much more helpful if you used it more and let yourself be known and recognised in the community

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

@paradiso 

Yes I know that. After some people recommended me to use mic more, I started use it quite often these few days, and will be using it more in the future. Hope we can play together soon!

thanks 

Seeing how you're dedicated and consistent with replying and acknowledging your faults i believe if you work on what has been said by other staff and I, I'm sure you'll be on the right road.

Goodluck!

I honestly can +rep this knowing and hoping that heaven can and will do what needs to be done. He has been using his mic a lot more and whenever I’m on, he is on.

goodluck :)

• panthA locked this topic