SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Server needs to be fixed

woatisaim

The server has gone to absolute shit. Non prime accounts are able to get in, the points are getting so high and there is no way to catch back up. There are so many new players on NON prime accounts that just happen to be as good as all the people in top 10 and it is nearly impossible to make points. The ranks need to be reset. I barely ever see staff on anymore. Get off your asses and do something for the server that you applied and got admin for.

• Like 1

1. How would it be fair for the people who have grinded to top 10 lose their positions? You need to endure new players and play harder to rise up in the ranks, top 10 players didn't get their overnight or skip past new players
  2. Staff have lives and priorities outside of cs, we can't expect them to always be on and in saying that, there are times where life gets busy and you have to take a break for a bit. If you do have a problem with the server involving players and issues at the current time, @ them in the kzg discord.

3 minutes ago, zuelhs said:
  1. How would it be fair for the people who have grinded to top 10 lose their positions? You need to endure new players and play harder to rise up in the ranks, top 10 players didn't get their overnight or skip past new players
  2. Staff have lives and priorities outside of cs, we can't expect them to always be on and in saying that, there are times where life gets busy and you have to take a break for a bit. If you do have a problem with the server involving players and issues at the current time, @ them in the kzg discord.

so are you saying that nobody else should have the opportunity to be top 10? because if not you do not english well much

3 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

Making it to the top 10 means grinding and actually being good at the game. You get out what you put in, not my fault your stuck.

the server's ranks im pretty sure have been reset before so why not again and it has definately been a while

Edited by woatisaim

Well someone can just hop on a f2p account and start rage hacking so whats the point in going to top 10. As im top 10 yes it is a big difference and it does destroy your rank

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

You have two options:

1. If a player is hacking while your on, @ an admin on the KZG discord server
  2. If no admins are available, record a demo or a video of the suspect.

Just now, zuelhs said:

You have two options:

1. If a player is hacking while your on, @ an admin on the KZG discord server
  2. If no admins are available, record a demo or a video of the suspect.

orrrrr the admins could come on the server

1 hour ago, woatisaim said:

The server has gone to absolute shit. Non prime accounts are able to get in, the points are getting so high and there is no way to catch back up. There are so many new players on NON prime accounts that just happen to be as good as all the people in top 10 and it is nearly impossible to make points. The ranks need to be reset. I barely ever see staff on anymore. Get off your asses and do something for the server that you applied and got admin for.

Prime was disabled on AWP as it brings in a lot of new players which unfortunately would also increase the amount of hackers. But from !reports from players, hasn't increased much. Also prime was disabled as I have a new system which was supposed to be ready, hopefully, this weekend which will give us the best of both worlds. 

As for admins, I have been trying to find more. Asking admins to find well-suited players as well as asking people to apply. Unfortunately, you can't have admins on the server 24/7.

Also as for ranks, I discussed with an admin last night regarding resetting ranks. From memory ranks on AWP have never been reset, as I'm not a huge fan of it. People grind for those ranks and introducing a monthly wipe would pretty much create fake ranks based on whos really active and somewhat skilled. I suggested leaving gameme enabled but disabling the commands, essentially just being able to be used as gameme web panel to show "real" long term ranks/stats etc. While adding a separate ranking system in game with a monthly or every 3 months wipe.

27 minutes ago, woatisaim said:

orrrrr the admins could come on the server

You can't assume an admin will appear out of the sky, you notifying admins is a great way to help staff out when there are issues on the server.

@skyprahi do like and somewhat agree with your side of this however its gets extremely annoying when people come on the server with really low points who are actually decent they just end up taking 25 points and even after geting 5 kills that round you still lose 5-10 points

Edited by woatisaim

1 minute ago, woatisaim said:

@skyprahi do like and agree with your side of this however its gets extremely annoying when people come on the server with really low points who are actually decent they just end up taking 25 points and even after geting 5 kills that round you still lose 5-10 points

Yes understandable. Could be changed but is classic gameme ranking system and others. Makes top players work for their rank. Also remember all top players go through the same. You could farm low population hours against noobs and get top 10.. but are you really top 10? This counters that and is truely a good ranking system.

Just now, skyprah said:

Yes understandable. Could be changed but is classic gameme ranking system and others. Makes top players work for their rank. Also remember all top players go through the same. You could farm low population hours again noobs and get top 10.. but are you really top 10? This counters that and is truely a good ranking system.

im definitely not top10 at the moment but even at rank 85 ive been losing 25 points to people that even have 3000 points

Not to brag but i'm currently ranked 7th on a KZG server and new/low ranking players join all the time. As @skyprah  mentioned you have to grind and always be top of your game. It's a shame to go against hackers every once and a while, but if you care about your rank then go spectate and wait it out.

38 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

Not to brag but i'm currently ranked 7th on a KZG server and new/low ranking players join all the time. As @skyprah  mentioned you have to grind and always be top of your game. It's a shame to go against hackers every once and a while, but if you care about your rank then go spectate and wait it out.

Also with hackers i do always msg admins such as mtb and others and i also do record but theyre lazy to get on. Im pre sure i have most hours in the awp community even tho i was on holidays for 2 months

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

38 minutes ago, zuelhs said:

Also with hackers i do always msg admins such as mtb and others and i also do record but theyre lazy to get on. Im pre sure i have most hours in the awp community even tho i was on holidays for 2 months

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

Haha thats quite an achievement an a loss at the same time. If you have issues with staff i recommend talking to the manager, as for video proof make a form in here (Gets more exposure and staff will probably look at it).

On 08/02/2019 at 5:39 PM, skyprah said:

Yes understandable. Could be changed but is classic gameme ranking system and others. Makes top players work for their rank. Also remember all top players go through the same. You could farm low population hours against noobs and get top 10.. but are you really top 10? This counters that and is truely a good ranking system.

As one of the top players even if i do 60-10 i usually lose points and also with the statement above about the server being reset, the server has been reset 1-2 times around 5-7 months ago

Edited by Haru

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

Hey woat

I think @skyprahsummed this up pretty well as always but i wanted to add my own points.

- me and several other staff members have just started school, and its hard to balance spectating people for several hours and going through hours of demos while studying psychology and mathematical methods

- There alot of factors that go into being staff that im 100% sure you dont see. it takes alot of time and dedication to ban a hacker, if you dm me i can show you really how long it takes (cause most people just see the ban message)

- By making this post you have taken time out of my day off where i could have been looking for hackers but instead am stuck replying to this.

- Continuing to make posts like this will not improve your chances of being staff, it just shows how much time you waste doing stupid shit instead of helping staff members do their jobs.

Woat, i thank you for your concerns but i want to say that you should take all of my suggestions with a grain of salt and wait a couple months again before applying, i hope you can see why i dont want you as staff as you dont understand even the basics of what it takes to be admin.

Thanks

• kms 1

1 minute ago, Shep <3 said:

Hey woat

I think @skyprahsummed this up pretty well as always but i wanted to add my own points.

- me and several other staff members have just started school, and its hard to balance spectating people for several hours and going through hours of demos while studying psychology and mathematical methods

- There alot of factors that go into being staff that im 100% sure you dont see. it takes alot of time and dedication to ban a hacker, if you dm me i can show you really how long it takes (cause most people just see the ban message)

- By making this post you have taken time out of my day off where i could have been looking for hackers but instead am stuck replying to this.

- Continuing to make posts like this will not improve your chances of being staff, it just shows how much time you waste doing stupid shit instead of helping staff members do their jobs.

Woat, i thank you for your concerns but i want to say that you should take all of my suggestions with a grain of salt and wait a couple months again before applying, i hope you can see why i dont want you as staff as you dont understand even the basics of what it takes to be admin.

Thanks

Hey shep would u like to show me the whole process fam of how u ban a hacker im pretty interested 

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

@Shep <3 Woat was just trying to address a few issues, no one asked you to "waste" your time replying to this if you have other priorities such as banning people or school work. He's bringing this up in hopes of helping to balance out the server rankings, therefore making the community happy again.  Don't see how that's ruining someones hopes for admin. In fact it's good to see that someone likes to "waste" their time making an input of the communities behalf.