SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] woat is aim's Moderator Application

woatisaim

Steam Account Name:  woat is aim
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/woatisaim/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Active csgo and kzg player who would love some more moderation on the AWP server. I like zooper dooper's.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am kind and almost always positive although, I slip out a few harsh words at times. But I have been calming down recently.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team because I have played the server for a few months now and have one of the highest amount of hours on the server, more than most admins. I believe that I will be able to everything the server throws at me, from AFK's to hackers. I follow all of the server rules, I can tell if somebody is actually cheating or they just have good game-sense and good aim. I have never been banned on any server that I have played on and know all of the rules.

Play-Time on Server Group:  8d 02:11h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually any time from 10am to 8pm on weekends and most weekday afternoons.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Sliimey, Haru, Original, AKDK(Ninja), mgbolts, jingus, Fam

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by woatisaim
Updating play time
  • Like 1

+rep On my time on the server I've seen woat being a helpful member of the community, he is also very funny and would suit the job as mod. With some teaching he would without a doubt become a very good mod, also woat is very active and is well known on the server :) ~ Haru outyyy

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

+rep Woat , even though he is 14,  acts in a respectful and coherent manner who I personally believe, with a bit of training, could really be a great role model and moderation staff member!

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]

Woat, ive told you in dms my concerns about you being staff, previously i wanted you to apply but you ended up become toxic and annoying, i cant forgive you for that instantly. There are even more concerns especially about your anger, ive seen you have these terrible mood swings which can also effect the final decision. I can also see your age being a problem cause you arnt as mature as i would like my staff to be.

This is just my comment, i dont make the final decision.

-Rep

im happy for people to debate my claims but ive seen woats behaviour alot more than anyone else.

Thanks.

@Shep <3how are you able to make these claims if you have not even been on the server at the same time as me for more than 30 seconds in the past 3 weeks. There are no admins or anything ever on the server, KJ hasn't been on for days. You only come on for 15 seconds and then leave straight away and play something else.

1 hour ago, woatisaim said:

@Shep <3how are you able to make these claims if you have not even been on the server at the same time as me for more than 30 seconds in the past 3 weeks. There are no admins or anything ever on the server, KJ hasn't been on for days. You only come on for 15 seconds and then leave straight away and play something else.

I wouldn't say 3 weeks, id say about a week i haven't seen you. and even before the 3 weeks you were being a obnoxious child that didn't get candy from the shops. as i said, give me proof you have changed, or this is never going to get accepted. thank you for understanding my concerns and goodluck

4 hours ago, woatisaim said:

@Shep <3

You guys wanna argue, do that over dms, not over this application.

My decision is neutral, 

I've seen you report some things through Admin chat, which is great to see, however after i got back from holiday i was on for 2 weeks straight and was on a heap, sometimes you do get carried away with mic spam and i'm gonna also have to agree with shep and say you do have mood swings.

Good luck with your application

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Woat knows the rules and always reports any cheaters and abusers, I agree with what he said about the inactive admins/mods so i think he would be a great addition because he is super active and a fair player.

+rep

Best of luck

-Fam

43 minutes ago, fam said:

Woat knows the rules and always reports any cheaters and abusers, I agree with what he said about the inactive admins/mods so i think he would be a great addition because he is super active and a fair player.

+rep

Best of luck

-Fam

thank you and also if skyprah is looking at this, give this man his perms

Edited by woatisaim

I'm neutral with this. 

I have seen you mic spam , maybe once and if shep said is true than you need to be able to control yourself and you need to have a mature manner about it. I personally think you should wait until you're like 16.

But best of luck my dude

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

59 minutes ago, Shep <3 said:

Denied. please re-apply in a month :)

You can't deny my application Shep stop being a cheeky boy. Also if you want to know, you trying your best to keep denying people as staff isnt doing anything good for the server. A fair amount of people on the awp server actually like me shep which is something i doubt you can relate to very closely at all. Your bringing the awp server down to dust shep, and if you don't stop this your going to lose almost all of the playerbase who have half a mind to banhammer. Thank you Mr @Shep <3

Edited by woatisaim

1 hour ago, woatisaim said:

You can't deny my application Shep stop being a cheeky boy. Also if you want to know, you trying your best to keep denying people as staff isnt doing anything good for the server. A fair amount of people on the awp server actually like me shep which is something i doubt you can relate to very closely at all. Your bringing the awp server down to dust shep, and if you don't stop this your going to lose almost all of the playerbase who have half a mind to banhammer. Thank you Mr @Shep <3

this is denied :) awaiting for sky to close this thread

7 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

this is denied :) awaiting for sky to close this thread

Alright my brudda have fun with the server

Edited by woatisaim

• Spinner locked this topic