SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] hard girl's Administrator Application

JackieBoi

Steam Account Name:  hard girl
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:53428892

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im bad at surf, my life consists of working at maccas and playing cs surf in my spare time unless its a Saturday

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Many Years of Experience
Chilled out but stern if need be
Not 12
Already know most of the regulars of the servers as ive played for a few years.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Chilled out and there to have fun, I believe that i help people that are new or getting started and just enjoy the community and start conversations rather than having everyone yell and be angry mic spammers. Ive had years of experience being an admin from minecraft to nearly every AUS skill surf server (except KP) lmao, ran the most populated 102.4 t server for about a year, and not looking for anything above admin or mod in the future just want to be able to stop any mic spammer and other people ruining the mood/breaking the rules.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Recently 50+, Overall 150+
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Nearly every day
For a few hours
Morning and afternoon/night / 7am - 8/9am / 3pm - 6 pm / 12am - 3am / <------ my usual play times

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  S1, Vert
Vouching Players:  OMGWhizzBoyOMG, theres more im just not on the server rn.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

A very big

+1

Have known Jackie for years now and hes always a fun guy to be around. He also did a very good job when he was head admin on lethal, was always fair and engaging, would be keen to see him on the staff team again!

good luck GIF

+1 Worth a trial.

Don't know you, but you seem to have some great experience and a solid staff vouch. I look forward to getting to know you better. Good luck.

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

I would love to get to know you a bit more before i cast a vote. I'm on nearly every day as well so i'm hoping we bump into each other soon. Good luck.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 8 months later...

DENIED,

You haven't connected in a while, feel free to re-apply if you come back on, you have multiple staff vouching.

Last Connect: 21 Oct 2019 16:15:32 (Total: 226 Connects)

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Spinner locked this topic