SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

brick the rapist's Unban Appeal

Slump the God

Steam Account Name: brick the rapist
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:177774249

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:148751282

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 02-10-19 07:40

Admin that Punished You: ADMIN

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: To be honest, I am not sure what it means by "duplicate account" and therefore, I am unsure of the reasoning behind my ban, yet that was the reason that was given for my ban. I am unsure if this is related but I have another account that I occasionally played CSGO on called "the big slum". It's a new account that I made since the game became free but I don't play on it often as I would need the Prime Status to be able to play on community servers protected by Prime. Aside from that, I genuinely don't think I have done anything wrong on my main account to deserve a ban. Also, it says I'm only banned on retakes but I'm also banned from 1v1's. I spend a majority of my time on CSGO, playing on your 1v1 and retake servers and being banned from that while not knowing what I had done wrong makes me feel that this ban was unfair and unreasonable and I wish to be unbanned from KZG servers.

6 minutes ago, Slump the God said:

To be honest, I am not sure what it means by "duplicate account" and therefore, I am unsure of the reasoning behind my ban, yet that was the reason that was given for my ban.

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account means an account from your ip address got banned on one of the kzg servers and then you tried joining with "brick the rapist" it banned you for ban evading.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

20 hours ago, Bismuth said:

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account means an account from your ip address got banned on one of the kzg servers and then you tried joining with "brick the rapist" it banned you for ban evading.

so from what i understand, this means that another account that i play csgo on with this computer was banned from one of the kzg servers. If that's so, that can't be possible because my other account is extremely new and doesn't have prime, therefore I wouldnt be able to access your kzg servers which are protected by prime. Not only that but I can't think of any reason my other account, which is "the big slum" would be banned since I've done next to nothing on that account. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you guys but this is the situation from my perspective.

• 1 month later...
  • panthA locked this topic