Steam Account Name: goldfish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176134843

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:437518101

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 02-10-19 04:46

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My account wasn't banned it was my friends , he logged on his steam account at my house and cheated on his account, i didn't think anything of it as its his account he can do what he likes it wont affect me, but a day or 2 later i go to play and see im banned on your servers. Iv never cheated i play for a team this just isnt good having your account banned from a server please unban my account , the account listed as smurf/alt is my friends account that he got banned on i am a where he cheated on that account im not asking for that to unbanned just my account as iv never cheated on it and i enjoy playing your servers.thanks

goldfish

bump

goldfish

bump

dose any one read this shit

ruthles_kila!

we are very busy, please be patient :)

-[pkN24!7]-
On 11/02/2019 at 5:52 PM, goldfish said:

My account wasn't banned it was my friends , he logged on his steam account at my house and cheated on his account, i didn't think anything of it as its his account he can do what he likes it wont affect me, but a day or 2 later i go to play and see im banned on your servers. Iv never cheated i play for a team this just isnt good having your account banned from a server please unban my account , the account listed as smurf/alt is my friends account that he got banned on i am a where he cheated on that account im not asking for that to unbanned just my account as iv never cheated on it and i enjoy playing your servers.thanks

So what youre saying is your "friend" logged into your computer and used the "Cheats" that were on your computer but on his account. 

You realise cheats are installed on the computer not the account right?

• Squidward Dab 1

Yassuo

Something seems off with this one.

guggy.gif