SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jerry's Moderator Application

BiscuitAU

Steam Account Name:  Jerry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62735176

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I've been playing surf for almost 3 years now, I played a lot of ZTS way back when it was alive and kicking but once that shut down I moved over to KZG and stuck by that to this day.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Though this sounds a bit much and desperate, KZG surf is the only "community server" I play on the most, I play on it daily and spend around 60% of the time inside the sever. Qualities I will bring to KZG is helping inexperience surfers to get the right idea and logic of surfing, no favourites what's so ever, once someone breaks the rules or plays up in anyway, I won't hesitate, and lastly make the server a welcome place for any first timers or OG's.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I wouldn't say I deserve to be a part of the staff team, but I want to explain why I would be a great asset to it. I've gotten along with a lot of admins, Communicated with them and quite frankly learnt a lot from them. Seeing how chilled they are and how they work and keep the servers healthy is exactly what I try to do while following in their footsteps. I'm positive in a lot of different aspects and won't hesitate to do what's right when something is clearly wrong, I get along with most people and I hope they can say they can get along with me too. Along with admins, I hope they can say I'm a decent person, not only do i play csgo comp or surf, but other games too, I hope my character can also prove to them and you that what I offer to KZG will be suitable. I've followed from ZTS and KZG for a long time, any other surf server is a stranger to me. I only enjoy KZG and only want to be apart of that specific community. Speaking of community, that is primarily why I am applying for this role as moderator, seeing the same people coming on and greeting each other knowing who we are is also another prime example on why I want to be apart of the staff team, everything done in the server is nothing but good fun. from adding each other on steam to agree on "let's play surf" meeting new friends and finding more and more people to play with is what inspires me to be a moderator, to encourage and show that surf is a great way to communicate and most importantly have fun. That's why I want to be a moderator and to fulfil that request. Overall, I personally think I can be a great asset to the KZG staff team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 13:26:43 hours 
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Non working days I'll be on Mon-Sun for 5 hours. Working days Mon - Sun in the afternoons 5pm - 10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Vigil

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Bone-Flick-My-Tit

15 hours ago, Bone-Flick-My-Tit said:

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dubzz
Vouching Players:  Vigil

When abouts was dubzz ever staff lol. Ur steam ids not right needs to be the steam_1_0 version. Uve also got playtime on server group and times usually played a bit muddled. Fix up ur application m8.

Last of all which jerry are you o_0?

Not gonna lie. I was confused the entire time with the application. Dubs was just someone I knew so I chose his name. Steam ID was my bad lol. And the play time and usually played shit got me hell confused. Even fusion said it was confusing. Lastly. I’m not the jerry that got hacked and lost his perms and chucked it in the forms and that. I’m not that jerry XD

From my small experience on easy surf, Jerry has been on helping new & existing players and engaging with the community on the server. Jerry is a friendly player who can share a laugh yet isn't phased by trolling or toxic players. He is mature and I believe he would be a good addition to the team, may this be as a mod or admin.

Good luck +1

FAT +REP

Great bloke <3 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic