SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] aqua's Administrator Application

Aqua

Steam Account Name:  aqua
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240009206

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Heyo! My name is Kerry, turning 15 this year. I love the KZG aim servers but mainly play Retake, AWP and 1v1. So, what a Roller Coaster it's been for me in the past few years! This Server is Jam-packed with nice and friendly admins, even though it is a little toxic but that's why I'm here! To make the community great! I can't wait to find out how much KZG would change in the future :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming? I can think of a whole tone of things! Kindness is one of my strength, even though I can sometimes be a really toxic player, but I also know when to be wrong and when to be right, I will try my best to improve myself from toxicity and stop those that have the same habit as me! I would also treat other people the way I'd like to be treated, that's why I have loads of experience on how to treat the new players because I once thought about how the KZG community treats me!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  First of all, there is without doubt, that KZG is one of the best community I've been on! Nice and friendly staff and players. I wouldn’t describe myself as a master of anything, but I would love to be part of the Killzone Gaming's staff team5 to continue the kindness and love and share it with the new player around this world. I would also like to say, I've never had a dream of becoming a KZG Admin, I work for it. And that is already another reason why I should be part of this lovely team. I'd also like to say that I am a very responsible person, stepping up when a person needs. Last but not least, I want to give a huge thank to all the amazing Admins and Managers In KZG, thank you for everything you've done to the community, now, I would like to return the favor and continue the happiness down the road!

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 day and 14 hours. 38 hours in total.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I don't really have an exact time when I'll be on, but I play every 2 days or sometimes every day for about an hour.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -2D-
Vouching Players:  Hitari

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

+rep Extremely Friendly and a good sports on servers. A great in game leader in general. absolute gun to play with most of the time. Would be great if he was an admin

11 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

+rep Extremely Friendly and a good sports on servers. A great in game leader in general. absolute gun to play with most of the time. Would be great if he was an admin

Oh hey,  thanks cookie :)

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• panthA locked this topic