SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mashiro Shinna's Unban Appeal

Mashiro Shinna

Steam Account Name: Mashiro Shinna
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:93487566

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 02-14-19 06:11

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i have no reason why i got banned because cleary i did not aimbot and just having fun time at an awp server.Futhermore, there has no evidence that ive been aimbottiing.This is the 1st time i've got banned for something i did not commit in and spent so many hours on most awp severs and this is the only awp server that banned me for aimbot. nice.....

Another awp bungalow,

14 Feb 2019 07:11:51 Suicide committed suicide with awp_bungalow_
14 Feb 2019 07:11:51 Action received a points bonus of 1 for triggering 'Headshot' awp_bungalow_
14 Feb 2019 07:11:51 Disconnect left the game awp_bungalow_
14 Feb 2019 07:11:51 Kill killed AustraliaSorbet Sorbay with a headshot from AWP awp_bungalow_
14 Feb 2019 07:11:51 Kill killed Australiawoatisharudoingwithhischeatsthat with a headshot from AWP awp_bungalow_

oh remember now because i wallbang from spawn when the round just started in awp bungalow because it was common wallbang in other awp server as well.

Edited by Mashiro Shinna

Hello admin i know u not gonna unban me because i shot 2 guys in awp bungalow at the start of the round in spawn because of common wallbang spot for me but i really wanna get unban so, pls if u can unban?

• My Name is Tito locked this topic