SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hoogz's Unban Appeal

Hoogz

Steam Account Name: Hoogz
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:168138386

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 02-18-19 07:05

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: It says duplicate account.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have no idea what duplicate account means i tried to log on to play some Retake like i do everyday and it says that i'm banned and i'm very confused. I play KZG every day its my fave i play Jailbreak, bhop, 1v1 and combat surf and I have nothign to do on cs now because i'm banned for "Duplicate Account" I just want to know what that means because i don't have any other accounts.

18 hours ago, panthA said:

Hey Hoogz, 

You received a duplicate account ban because your alt was banned here.

how is this my alt i didnt make this is it unde rmy email? because my friends at school use this to hack and if its unde rmy email well i didnt know can u see if it is or something. (I have never played on servers apart from private with friends on this account) and some of my mates also downloaded hacks but still doesnt explain how im banned on my main if this isnt my account.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2019 at 5:51 PM, Hoogz said:

how is this my alt i didnt make this is it unde rmy email? because my friends at school use this to hack and if its unde rmy email well i didnt know can u see if it is or something. (I have never played on servers apart from private with friends on this account) and some of my mates also downloaded hacks but still doesnt explain how im banned on my main if this isnt my account.

we use a ip ban system, meaning we cant false ban this way :)

someones lying :0

Hmmm makes a lot of sense to ban a shared pc without contacting me.

punish the other account STILL doesn’t make sense to why I’m banned on my account 

Not going to explain because it's very confusing but the PC is shared with 3 people and 1 is my friend 3 houses down he comes to edit videos with me. Anyway he played cs ON MY SMURF, 1v1 server apparently because he was thinking of comping while i was playing ps4. 

1# He didn't know the rules he doesn't even play KZG.

2# I was confused on "Duplicate account" because i didn't know he played on my account, i thought you incorrectly banned me for a random account which made me angry.

3# i have told him to use his own accounts and when he comes over i know log out of steam so i'm positive my alt wont go onto any other accounts.

Just now, Hoogz said:

Not going to explain because it's very confusing but the PC is shared with 3 people and 1 is my friend 3 houses down he comes to edit videos with me. Anyway he played cs ON MY SMURF, 1v1 server apparently because he was thinking of comping while i was playing ps4. 

1# He didn't know the rules he doesn't even play KZG.

2# I was confused on "Duplicate account" because i didn't know he played on my account, i thought you incorrectly banned me for a random account which made me angry.

3# i have told him to use his own accounts and when he comes over i know log out of steam so i'm positive my alt wont go onto any other accounts.

wait i realised he got my smurf banned lol so he 100% wont duplicate account onto KZG.

On 03/03/2019 at 6:01 PM, Hoogz said:

yet again, this is how our ban system works, this is your fault for letting this cheater use your computer and get banned on it. 

2 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

yet again, this is how our ban system works, this is your fault for letting this cheater use your computer and get banned on it. 

he didn't cheat on your servers. 

i'm telling you that it isn't my alt account but he logged in on my pc. SO IT'S NOT A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT!

FOR EXAMPLE, If your mate came over with his own gaming laptop and decided to play kzg servers with you it counts as a duplicate account? Because i have 100% had friends come over to play kzg on the same wifi?

• 2 weeks later...

Your alt and main have the same historical names, same historical IP's and were banned days apart.

Regardless of your friend story, it's your account, it was banned. Not sure why you would think we would believe you invited your friend over, to cheat, on your alt....

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic