SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ADHD's Administrator Application

ADHD

Steam Account Name:  ADHD
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cdogz/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Everyone just calls me Xanny, I'm polite, not afraid to speak up for myself and others

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Bit of fun for everyone, jokes all around theres a line between joking and just being straight up rude

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm easy-going, polite, nice, will stick up for myself and others in the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  (KZG AIM) Connection Time: 24Hrs, (KZG SURF) Connection Time: 29Hrs
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm online on KZG AIM and KZG SURF servers everyday between 2PM-5AM (AEST)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  ADHD (me)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

When applying for staff you need to be known in your community, liked by people, people want you to be staff because they think you deserve this.

in this case i cant really see you being known enough in Aim to be that position,

there are also a huge problem with this application,

8 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Sorry mate but this is a pretty slack application.

As pKN said its a very slack application, i expect a lot more from a 18 year old

The admin position was made to relate to the players guide players to do the right thing, not force them. being a admin does not mean you are superior to players. if your able to prove to us that the server looks up to you and you have alot of positive comments it should be easy to get admin if we believe you can control your behaviour.

Keep that in mind before applying again :)

• 3 weeks later...

Weak application, don't see you much to be convinced on your suitability and weak play hours

-REP

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Excuse me paradox but im the weeb here! :P

But in other words what everyone has said is true. Playtime would be recommended as well as getting yourself known.

Otherwise goodluck

-rep

Animated GIF

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

As people stated above, KZG collect staff to make it a better community. Applications are very important, it shows us the amount of effort you will put in this community, clearly not enough.

Also, try to get more hours on KZG and get yourself more known in the community as it will definitely help you with the application, but for now, -rep from me.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

Please try to be more vocal in the servers, helping people out and trying to uphold rules as best you can. You activity seems also fairly luck luster, the AIM server group includes more than just 1v1 including Casual comp, retakes, executes, FFA and Duels. 

• panthA locked this topic