SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] RonWeasley's Moderator Application

RonWeasley

Steam Account Name:  RonWeasley
Steam ID: 76561198269578002

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I thoroughly enjoy all FPS and RPG games such as cs-go, League of legends. I am calm, chilled, responsive and i admire talking to people and there opinions

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have played cs-go for the past 2 years and have gained 1200 hours on cs-go in which 50% of them are played on cs-go surf. I have more than general knowledge on surf and how to be smoother gain speed and height, so i am able to spectate and teach people to start surfing correctly and learn to improve there surfing.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve to be a part of Kill Zone Gaming due to many reasons and qualities that i can bring to the server. As said in the previous question and i have over 1200 hours which 600 of the hours in surf. I know most regulars on the server that i see on the daily. I like to start conversations to the community and try all to avoid mic spammers .The community on KZG is a nice community but i would like to keep that way or improve it. I think I deserve to be apart of the Kill Zone Gaming Staff team due to my knowledge about what is happening on the server and what could be done to help.

Play-Time on Server Group:  50+ Hours 500+ overall
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I join the easy/beginner surf sever around 5:00pm - 10:00pm EST on weekdays and from 10:00am - 2:00am on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Jewish

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by RonWeasley
Felt like i rambled on to much

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/02/2019 at 11:08 PM, RonWeasley said:

Steam Account Name:  RonWeasley
Steam ID: 76561198269578002

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I thoroughly enjoy all FPS and RPG games such as cs-go, League of legends. I am calm, chilled, responsive and i admire talking to people and there opinions

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have played cs-go for the past 2 years and have gained 1200 hours on cs-go in which 50% of them are played on cs-go surf. I have more than general knowledge on surf and how to be smoother gain speed and height, so i am able to spectate and teach people to start surfing correctly and learn to improve there surfing.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve to be a part of Kill Zone Gaming due to many reasons and qualities that i can bring to the server. As said in the previous question and i have over 1200 hours which 600 of the hours in surf. I know most regulars on the server that i see on the daily. I like to start conversations to the community and try all to avoid mic spammers .The community on KZG is a nice community but i would like to keep that way or improve it. I think I deserve to be apart of the Kill Zone Gaming Staff team due to my knowledge about what is happening on the server and what could be done to help.

Play-Time on Server Group:  50+ Hours 500+ overall
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I join the easy/beginner surf sever around 5:00pm - 10:00pm EST on weekdays and from 10:00am - 2:00am on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Jewish

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Accepted Mr.Weasley

• skyprah locked this topic