SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ZimkZ^'s Administrator Application

ZimkZ123-iwnL

DSteam Account Name:  ZimkZ^
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174625562

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 15 year old male from NSW that currently lives in Grafton I  love playing sports like soccer,l and also playing on KZG servers a lot my mains servers are all he retakes and executes servers as well as casual comp I also love talking to players and admins and helping them out with things that they need I’m also a chill and calm person 99% of the time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I think I could help a lot of people that struggle on the server that don’t know commands and help get control all the trolls and afk people that are always on the servers as I never see any other admins on at the times I play kicking the trolls or afk. I’m also a very mature non toxic player and want to help  as many people as i can. I know most commands and things about the aim servers. I also have over 2k hours on CSGO so I can tell if someone is just a high skill player or cheating most of the time. I can also easily provide recordings to prove that im a good player if needed . I love talking to people and starting conversations. I'm easy to talk to and I love helping people fix things or just helping people that are going through rough times because I have been there. I would love to be apart of this amazing admin community “Thanks for reading this and have a very nice day, good luck for your 2019 :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm very active and have been playing KZG since 2017. I have 400+ hours on KZG aim servers. I love the community that the killzone gaming group has made and I would love to be apart of the staff team. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have 7+ days on casual comp, 6 days on retakes and 3 days on executes.

http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/search?q=ZimkZ^&si=players&rc=all&x=9&y=8

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  When I have school I can generally play between 4.30pm and 11:30pm. When I don't have school or work, I can be on all day and night.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  don't have any

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ZimkZ123-iwnL

Pretty sloppy app, needed more detail

On 23/02/2019 at 2:46 PM, ZimkZ123-iwnL said:

2 million hours? 

On 23/02/2019 at 2:46 PM, ZimkZ123-iwnL said:

I also have over 2000k hours on CSGO so I can tell if someone is just a high skill player or cheating.

Pretty bold claim. I have 3k hours and have banned hundreds of cheaters and can have trouble seeing some cheats such as psilents and low fov aimbots. 

-rep

but goodluck!

• Thanks 1

Sorry mate I meant over 2k hours and yeah I can’t 100% tell if someone is cheating if they are using Low fov but I can tell most of the time thx for the feed back and I will fix that right now have a good day I appreciate the feed back and hope to be accepted for the administrator ?.

Edited by ZimkZ123-iwnL

• 4 weeks later...

+rep

Im going to go against what people have stated above and say you seem dedicated and passionate about this and I believe you could make a good addition to KZG staff team. +rep from me

Try to get some vouching players and if i see you around on the servers I'll see about vouching you also. The best thing you can do for yourself is become known. Good luck!

720462_101.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic