SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] MrSouvlaki - Traidingknife's Administrator Application

MR. Souvlaki

Steam Account Name:  MrSouvlaki - Traidingknife
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MRSOUVLAKI/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 15-year-old boy that loves cs go combat surf I also love sports such as rugby, basketball, tennis, rowing cricket and shooting yes with real guns I am not shy to talk to people and if someone has an attitude I love to set them straight

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I play on this server a lot so their won't be a lot of people ear raping, playing loud music, shouting and screaming into there mics because I will be there to stop them or tell them to stop what they are doing. So other players can get a full experience of the game and the good side of the KZG community. Plus I am loved by nearly all of the KZG community in combat surf so if I tell someone to be quiet or tell them to stop doing something that is making other players have a bad time I will stop them and people in the server will have my back.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have had really good behaviour on this server since my mute I have not been yelling screaming picking fights say bad words. I am mostly a calm and collective person I have read the rules and I know how to deal with players for example if there is someone telecamping or Teleport camping I will slay them for one round but if it continues I will have to ban him/her another example is if a person is Jail camping it will result in a slay. As I have said before I am very liked by the community so people will listen to me when I speak.

Play-Time on Server Group:  159:10h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  in the afternoons on weekdays and most of the day on the weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Bot.1 antfanni

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

This whole app is sloppy:

ill list just the things i found here:

13 hours ago, MR. Souvlaki said:

Plus I am loved by nearly all of the KZG community in combat surf so if I tell someone to be quiet or tell them to stop doing something that is making other players have a bad time I will stop them and people in the server will have my back.

outrageous claim as you have 1 vouch.

13 hours ago, MR. Souvlaki said:

I have had really good behaviour on this server since my mute I have not been yelling screaming picking fights say bad words. I am mostly a calm and collective person I have read the rules and I know how to deal with players for example if there is someone telecamping or Teleport camping I will slay them for one round but if it continues I will have to ban him/her another example is if a person is Jail camping it will result in a slay. As I have said before I am very liked by the community so people will listen to me when I speak.

this paragraph is meant to be about how you deserve to be a staff member, you rambled on about a simple slay.

you dont need to prove to us that you know what to do, as that can always be trained, i want to know...

what you are like?

how calm are you?

will you break the rules?

will you stay composed?

do you have friends in the community? 

How well do you relate to the community?

give me a reason to think you deserve staff, cause right now i just see a kid that wants staff to boss others around. that is not the job role you are applying for.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/02/2019 at 9:10 PM, MR. Souvlaki said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  159:10h

tempsnip.png.f5a2d4dca43d2ccbeba96766ae1c7d5e.png   

3/14 pi GIF                      

508752118_sig_778867_11_2_en(1).png.597fd83a113975067f51bc985ca69e78.png       

-Rep

Haven't seen you playing pretty much ever, to be honest, your name doesn't seem familiar and we don't really know what you are like, based on your application.

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 7 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic