SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I can't BHOP's Unban Appeal

I cant BHOP

Steam Account Name: I can't BHOP
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:441001819

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:467174364

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 01-21-19 01:35

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate IP

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It was my first time joining a kzg server and i couldn't join because i had been perma banned for a duplicate account. I have not joined with a duplicate account and this was ban was received before i even made my alternate. I believe that there is no reason for me to stay banned.

This is the steam id of my alternate account: STEAM_1:0:467174364  The name is Poseidon6980.

Only linked account? Because there must have been another account or something that got console to ban you unless it is mistaken which never happens. 

A friend over at your house who joined kzg? Another pc? 

good luck though.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

These are my only 2 accounts and none of my friends played at my house. The only reason i can think of is that a vpn was turned on when i tried to connect. Is there no way for you guys to search for accounts by ip?

I have good reason to believe you aren't being forthcoming with us. The IP is not linked to any VPN's but is linked to another user that has been trying to be unbanned for a while now.

I only started playing csgo after it became f2p and this is the only unban appeal I have. I swear that the 2 accounts I've mentioned before are my only accounts. Are you able to give me the ip address or could you use the ip address to find the approximate location which I could then use to prove that it is my/not my ip based on my location

• My Name is Tito locked this topic