SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] AshaZ's Administrator Application

AshaZ

Steam Account Name:  AshaZ
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AshaFuckYou/   /  STEAM_1:1:222977563

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: I won't lie, I'm not really chill but if I am tasked with something I will be able to complete it while trying my best. I am not too strict and I can forgive small mistakes. I have played on SG AWP for quite a while now I assume and I trust that I can handle this position.
I noticed that the server doesn't have any admins or mods on the server moderating and administrating the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can help oversee the players and make sure that nobody is cheating or breaking the rules. Other than that, I am very accurate at telling who are hackers but I don't jump to conclusions, I refined this quality in CS: GO Overwatch for a long time and learned how cheaters act and play the game.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:   I have experience as an admin and don't need much guidance because I know that the server has a lack of admins and mods. I will try my best to do everything I can to make everyone's experience in the server better and make it stay that way. I can tolerate aggressive behavior in the server and will not be taunted by the players to do something rash.

Play-Time on Server Group:  0d 19:41h --> 1d 04:38h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  After my studies which is in the afternoon and if I am free at night, I will come on to the server to play. I will usually play on weekends which is Friday and Saturday for me.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  no staff in the server group except for owner from what I can tell
Vouching Players:  ❀︎ Winnie and ♚●•DaxiE•●♚

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have a working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by AshaZ
I added some information about when i will play on the server. 2nd edit -> updated my hours on the server. 3rd edit -> my steam id

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

+rep Ashaz are friendly person with him playing game was fun and he become admin i guess the server will be peace more than nowboi GIF

+rep. Throughout my experience in the server, the server is full of little kids screaming, mic spamming and much more. Although there's a !sm command it's good to have an admin to punish them else they know no limits to their childishness. 
Asha is one of the strong and mature players, he'll be able to manage the server, some more he's active. 

+rep i can guarantee asha will be a good admin in the server . He is friendly and active in the server , many can confirm this . I will support asha be admin on the server.

• skyprah locked this topic