SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] strafeGOD's Administrator Application

strafeGOD

Steam Account Name:  strafeGOD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187723144

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im 19 years old, and a friendly, easy going person, always looking for a chat with others playing on the servers. I keep myself open-minded, everyones opinions are always taken into consideration and I make sure that anyone that feels annoyed or is not having a good experience is made a priority.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  If I were to be granted a position on the staff, I would prefer to show myself as just another player as well as a staff member for most of the time, therefore making it easier to interact with those playing, and not coming across as intimidating (especially to those newer players) therefore making it easier to look after the server and those that play. Im relaxed the majority of the time, but if the problem at hand requires stern action, im more than willing to be straight to the point and to not muck around. Having over 12 days worth of playtime has given me the first hand experience required to look after such popular servers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've been playing the KZG retake servers for a while, and after being falsely banned a few months back for playing well, I felt as though to show my worth as such a dedicated player, that there was no more a prestigious role than becoming a staff member of the retakes that everyone enjoys. I'm well known on the servers, and I interact well with those that play, and having a bit more authority in such servers will boost the confidence of myself and those that know me, and will make the experience of the retake servers more enjoyable!

Play-Time on Server Group:  12d 11:29h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Anytime from Monday to Sunday, usually anytime between 9am to 2pm, or 8pm to 1am. Time vary due to work, but I manage to play KZG more or less everyday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Scarred

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

This guy has an honest +rep from me, chill dude, good at CS: GO as well :) Would improve the community greatly if he gets accepted.

Good luck and Have fun!

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

He always needs my carry on retakes so i won't say that hes a god at cs eheh. But on  an honest note, he is incredibly chill, he knows the rules and how to deal with any sorts of situations as well as thanks to his knowledge over the game, it gives him a bit more of an advantage on spotting cheaters. I really think that he is fit for a staff spot since he is mature, capable of dealing with toxic players,, cheaters and overall managing a server and communicating with other players while having Fun playing the game. 

Gl brother, and it is a +1 from me 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

+REP Able to handle yourself well and from what i've seen really well put together. BOL 

ps. Usually best when players dont know you're staff

On 11/03/2019 at 10:01 AM, strafeGOD said:

making it easier to interact with those playing, and not coming across as intimidating (especially to those newer players) therefore making it easier to look after the server and those that play.

I like this... +rep. Good luck

720462_101.png

+REP

Honestly a great player on retakes, incredibly active and is welcoming to play with. 

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• panthA locked this topic