SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] nozah's Administrator Application

Nozah

Steam Account Name:  nozah
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:84259043

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 16yo in year 11, in my spare time I often chill with some retake, 1v1 or play some pugs. Used to play CS competitively although I have dropped off in the past couple of years.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I hate negativity and enjoy getting along well with people while I play.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm a dedicated member of the community and support non-toxic behaviour. Play this server quite often and encourage friends to join.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10:42:06 Hours?
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-2 hours varying on workload.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  GHL

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

ytb

The Application is lacking in information and your playtime is not the best,

Familiarise yourself with the community and get to know the staff team of the server a bit better

Good luck. ?

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

Like what Paradox stated above, getting yourself known in the community would be preferable as well as talking with us staff. I also havent seen you on before, and you refurbishing your application would also be good!

Goodluck

gravity falls adhd GIF

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

-rep At this stage seem a bit half assed with your application and KZG needs dedicated passionate staff to ensure smooth operations. Get your hours up and some more effort and I'll change my rep. Good luck :)

720462_101.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

Please have a read of other successful applications, get to know other admins and the community, and please change your attitude on the servers.

Mar 11, 2019 6:46:52 am go sweat else where ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
Mar 11, 2019 6:46:46 am shut the fuck up cunt ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]

Stuff like that isn't acceptable as a staff member. Feel free to reapply in a month or so taking into account the above. Good luck.

• panthA locked this topic