SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Janey's Unban Appeal

janey

Steam Account Name: Janey
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:225958114

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:0  / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875131655 (DONT KNOW STEAM ID FOR THIS)

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 03-13-19 05:21

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i have not done anything wrong. I was just hopping on like a normal day and then got banned, i don't use any vpn and haven't touched my alt in 3 months.

Edited by janey

+rep janey is by far the nicest person i have met on the awp server, unlike myself. I have never even heard him swear except when we were try harding in comp. Janey makes good relationships with people and never gets mad at anybody. I have been friends with janey for a while and he is always online on just this one account. Janey has over 2,000 hours on csgo on his account and I don't see a reason why he should have gotten banned for having a duplicate account.

Janey is probably one of the last people in this community that should be banned, please reconsider his ban, it is erroneous and honestly just wrong. 

• panthA locked this topic