SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sneaky's UnBan Appeal

Sneaky

Steam Account Name: Sneaky
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:115238559

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  ==AIM== (No option for AWP 24/7?)

Date / Time of Ban: 15/03/2019

Admin that Punished You: Banned automatically by Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account despite only having 1 account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned for 'duplicate account' despite only having one account, 'Sneaky'. Prior to logging in, I had to change the modem I used for my internet as the other modem was having problems with the wiring, thus a new internet was set up. I set up and joined the new internet, and later logged into the AWP servers. I was immediately banned for having a duplicate account, I don't know if was due to the same account on a different ip or something else. I am happy to contribute photos of my two modems in addition the two different Internets they provide. Hopefully I can be unbanned as this was just a mistake

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItYTkxMy0xODMxLTAwAi0wMAoARgAAAzDB1TTaoT9Fl66vmHAybm8HAMrYea27gPJFp4N2JMLSabIAAAIBDAAAAMrYea27gPJFp4N2JMLSabIAApx586cAAAABEgAQAGiq2AeRWVFGtgBAaESci3c%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2019031102.10&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=q_jldxHuPUO-fcG49A75beAifMTKqdYYeN4ydpsWFBIImVL4YaMIsGgCVGDPlqzpMLPNyUgrl1o.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.B2mjsaqrp-WbUrHlMGWbERZw4oybdsSFJ1u5fwUxAJ3XdZDeZUhGaUyVAsUjjDKmkcrxkKhrNaHlEOKf6im4l5N0s8aXSa7II0WIJAfLJfVD3hwXxmtR4ZUGnVJEh8yQEjunZYi_LnZTMsuji8FBePMCFWKN9mjzO1ZhJaCK8sFHZ98qBq1n1YBWr5FiH1UIoYkz2JxWlgfMD7-N60dS6UzLXOuhBgGLKgHXBAYiC90zWdT80S1t2p-filol-ENtpyQyaYmwLUxyT0-zuPrfdb2P9Ce46D5HVFgjpW-2JJb9iG_pqP1SAcCecQ7Jq-VfMgqAnSmcHh-bLLZV_55_gQ&animation=true

Edited by Sneaky

+rep sneakykyle is a great guy and would never make another account to negatively impact the experience for other players in csgo, sneaky has never had any conflict with any other players on the server and Id say everyone only has good things to say about him.

6 minutes ago, woatisaim said:

+rep sneakykyle is a great guy and would never make another account to negatively impact the experience for other players in csgo, sneaky has never had any conflict with any other players on the server and Id say everyone only has good things to say about him.

Cheers dude

+rep my boi sneaky. He good boi. He only needed new modem. He not use multiple accounts to trol server or anything. Pls unban my boi. 

Signed

Big Kev 

• skyprah locked this topic