SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Harrison's Admin Application

Harrison4423

Steam Account Name:  Harrison
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/harrison4444/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a very outgoing individual, I not only like playing csgo but I also I like sports. I live in Australia and do go to school although im free on weekends and all through the week after school. im very interested in game mechanics and in particular CS:GO.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I love playing csgo surf. I see potential in the KZG Surf server and see that there is a lot of people that need cleaning up (toxic/troll players) although the admins & mods do a great job I think that I could add an extra hand to the server. my available times to be on the server are great considering I'm Australian I can offer unorthodox times which could really help the development of the game. not only do I love csgo but have a decent amount of hours on the game. therefore I know how to tell if someone is good or if someone is a cheater. 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that I would be the perfect fit for this role as I am of teenage and fit perfect for the age of the server players I understand young individuals and don't discriminate I also believe that I can offer an extra helping hand and brain the to KZG server staff. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  4:30pm-11:00pm Moday-Fiday. 8:00am-10:00pm Saturday & Sunday total of 3 days 00:57:16 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  once a day usually three to four hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ReedaNZ, KJ & Potato
Vouching Players:  Mr Potgieter, Harrybadboy, Lachlan, percy, deictic, VB, MR Thicc Boi, chibi, butter and  lil retard

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Harrison4423
Adding Staff vouch

-rep/neutral,

Haven't really seen him do that well in game, (not trying to say my opinion is based on his ability to play) but this is the reason we need players that are able to tell the difference between a better player and a cheater. Good luck though! 

Edit:

On 16/03/2019 at 6:27 PM, Harrison4423 said:

see that there is a lot of people that need cleaning up (Minge/trolls) although the admins & mods do a great job

Calling players a "Minge" wont help you become admin. It's not the nicest of words you could use to describe negative players :[ Especially considering you have put in your app that you don't discriminate !

Also unpriv ur steam profile ?

:harambe: :silver: 

-rep!

Before this edit i thought harrison understood the rules but he told me that i shouldn't post YT links in gamechat

Rule 4. No advertisement of any form. The only exceptions are KZG, twitch and/or youtube links.

Everytime he tries to sort of govern the server i guess, well to me at least, he shows less and less understanding of the rules of combat surf and the rules of KZG

Edited by kudose

the physical return of christ.png

• 7 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic