SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Biffy's Administrator Application

Biffy

Steam Account Name:  Biffy
Steam ID: 76561198102095392

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a tradesman by profession, I love csgo i have 4k hours with 40+ hours every week, i manage 2 competitive CSGO rosters for remorse gaming. I am very active in the csgo communinty forums like HLTV, reddit, twitter and youtube.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Fair judgement , respect to everyone in the server, I do no condone bullying in games and when ever it happens around me i step in and try to cool down the situation, I am a very mature and honest person and would punish anyone with out their being evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have very good people skills and have been paying online multiplayer games since i was 12 to me its more of a passion then a hobby, i really enjoy kzg servers and the communities they have created and want to help in anyway i can.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2-4 hours a day
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3pm -9pm AEST Mon to Fri 10am-10pm sat to sun

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @Vale
Vouching Players:  @-juke @vexxhxy @Lullaby^ @pine

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey man, couple things that need to be addressed here.

Your Steam Id is:  STEAM_1:0:70914832

I'd like to see you around the cas comp/1v1 scene a bit more and maybe we could have a chat ?

You seem like an alright guy but it would be good if you could branch out into those communities a little bit too. 

Otherwise goodluck mate.

-Twipel

Neutral

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic