SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Getgot's Administrator Application

getgot

Steam Account Name:  Getgot
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41893124

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 26 Year old male who loves to play retake in the kzg servers. Loves competitive cs and teamwork. Won't tolerate racism, bullying or anything of the kind. Have played in numerous teams at high cga and now cgo as a casual player. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Mature and level headed when playing cs. Never one to rage or lash out at others for mistakes. Always tolerable of people who are learning and new to the game. Over 5k hrs in cs and know a good player when I see one. 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel I would make a good administrator of your deathmatch and retake servers. I'm generally in them nearly every day for at least a half hour and enjoy them so much. I see a lot of people abusing and greifing others and wish their was an admin around to warn them of their behaviour. I'm mature enough to realise that because someone is playing well and is being cocky etc. aren't reasons to abuse my admin rights. I'm fair and just and if the time comes I'll moderate the servers in a fair and just manor.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 03:18h - retake #2 (Play every other retake)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Late night 9pm to 12am.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Blizz & poison
Vouching Players:  Chicken - Clunge Minister - Dead (Last two are mates)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by getgot

Hey Getgot. First I would like to say that your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:41893124, not the link to your Steam account. Second, I recommend you should get yourself more known in the KZG community by joining the KZG Discord if you haven't already, it helps enormously when applying for Staff. But other then that, I reckon your forum is looking quite good :)

+rep, Good luck and have fun!

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

+++REP

Omg getgot why didnt you ask me to vouch lol.

Really levelheaded, relaxed  mature and an amazing cs player. No doubts on this application imo

+REP

Level headed, mature, sharp eye and would be a good member of the staff team especially with the previous vouches from seasoned retake/exec players to back you up.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

54 minutes ago, paradiso said:

+REP

Level headed, mature, sharp eye and would be a good member of the staff team especially with the previous vouches from seasoned retake/exec players to back you up.

Thank you sir! 

• panthA locked this topic