SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

woat is aim's unmute Appeal

woatisaim

Steam Account Name: woat is aim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174966462

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 20/03/19 5pm

Admin that Punished You: Shep

Reason for Ban: racism

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Shep said that if anybody stretched the limit to racism they would be punished so i made a joke and asked if "salt and vinegro chips" was allowed. Shep did not say no and also gave me a whole day mute when i did not even say anything directly related to the n word and usually silences for racism are just 30 minutes. Number 1 how does he know i wasn't just relating it to the colour black which is a spanish word and 2 some staff have allowed me to say it. I will not list names because i do not want this to impact them.

Edited by woatisaim

I legit warned you not to stretch the rule, which you did, idc what you think is racism or not. saying that seconds after i warned you i will not stand for, blatantly trying to ruin my reputation and its bs.

the mute is fair, (in my opinion) 

p.s getting your buds to comment +rep isnt going to change much. sorry to say.

17 hours ago, woatisaim said:

Number 1 how does he know i wasn't just relating it to the colour black which is a spanish word and 2 some staff have allowed me to say it. I will not list names because i do not want this to impact them.

just because it means something in another language doesnt mean its not racist, 

Just don't act like a smart ass. Respect the admin. Plus i understand that ur buddies are backing u up, good to see that friendship but like shep said, unless the admin is fully wrong and abusing, the +reps from witnesses will count but if he mutes u for a reason, the +reps won't do much against the admins decision. It also was one day so its gone now. Have a good day 

guggy.gif

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• skyprah locked this topic