SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

woat is aim's Unban Appeal

woatisaim

Steam Account Name: woat is aim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174966462

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 03-21-19 05:13

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: No admins ever stated when I was advertising that I would get banned in any way shape or form. They only ever said I would get a extended silence so I thought to myself "how harsh can this punishment be?" Turns out it results in a perm ban after no warning of being banned at all. I don't really care at all if i'm perm silenced because the people I play with on the server I just talk to on discord. I only ever extended the advertising to get a couple more laughs then I'd be done. And again, nobody had ever mentioned to me that I could be banned and ESPECIALLY not perm banned from advertising. In my complete and honest opinion I don't think I should be perm banned for doing something as small as advertising. I also do not believe that I should be banned from ALL servers. Please reconsider this being a perm ban, I have got a lot of hours on this AWP server and for them all to be wasted for something as small as advertising in my complete and honest opinion is absolute bullshit! Again, please reconsider this perm ban, ill take a perm silence but I do not want all my hours on this AWP server to be wasted and thrown away for advertising which mainly was a joke. Thanks for reading have a great day :)

Denied. Advertising is a permanent ban, always has been. If you go to the length to advertise another community, you lose and rights of playing on our servers and can not be trusted to follow our rules.  I will allow you to make another unban request in a month (no promises.)  Maybe you will finally learn your lesson from being an immature kid.

If you are found ban evading, any future chance of the ban being lifted will be instantly denied. You rank/stats will also be reset.

• skyprah locked this topic