SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Percy (Cases Needed)'s Administrator Application

Trozzikz

Steam Account Name:  Percy (Cases Needed)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165498131

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 'Im friendly towards staff members and players, i love to play video games, love school and hanging out with school friends, i'm a kind hearted person, and i strive to be fantastic at the job that's been set for me, and i would love to support KZG combat surf and all KZG servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  what i will bring to killzone gaming is a lot of fun most of the admins on combat surf don't play I've only seen follower play but i out rank you jump on for banning or warning people so i will also bring respect and positive behaviour against other players and i will just be a kind and lovely person to the community and to all staff members, i love to take questions in from every one and i try my hardest to answer them the best way i can, and i will treat everyone the way they should be treated, and also there are hardly any active staff members on and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i deserve a part in kzg staff team because i will ban the people that are hacking i will stop and fix mic spammers and racist people by warning or muting them and i will try to make the community alot less toxic.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 17:02:04 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  almost all day on the weekend from 8am-10pm sometimes and weekdays after school from 4:30pm - 10:00pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

•  potato
  •  Follower
  •  Legacy

Vouching Players: 

•  zuhn
  •  suk mike hok
  • Lord eshay king
  •  pumpernickel
  •  jamie
  •  NUT PLZ
  •  hoot
  •  DarkEclipse
  •  4% hentai
  • Casper
  • basel
  •  mystic
  •  KACHOW
  •  SHIMSHO
  •  Windex
  •  Larry
  •  Kaj
  •  lil retard
  • lazysackofshat
  •  'my' Potatoooooo
  •  happy guy
  •  my name is beff
  •  Aloftus
  • Otter
  • ChocolatePudding 
  • Woat is aim 
  • Easier-Harrybadboy

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Percy

+Rep Mad Pepperoni Nips, Stole all his Creds

But in all honestly seems like a kind and genuine guy would love to see him on the staff team

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Neutral. I don't know bud, you sounded nice but you haven't been demostrating any kinds of worthiness around the server from what i saw. I liked that you were activebut maybe improove a bit more on how people see you. Make others understand that you also really want to be admin so maybe tell someone to stop being racist, sexist or anything like that if you see them do it, even if an admin is on. It is hard sometimes, especially to tell ur friends to stop doing something but sometimes it is needed. Plus please dont do any racist jokes or DEFINETELY don't scream out the n word. Not when an admin is on, and not when an admin is off.  NEVER. 

Edit: Proving to be an admin doesn't mean not having people look at you as a fun player to play with. Some prefer to be seen as players instead of admins, That's up to you but make sure you keep good rules on the server with perms or without.

Goodluck and if i see improvement i will change my vote.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

neutral; I'm sorry, I do not yet know you, but you were given a +rep from an admin and your feedback looks positive

if I see you around my opinion could change

expect future feedback

1503642385_1473698219_avatar_4.gif.2f6400e109144d5b2baa307cce529104.gif

20 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Make others understand that you also really want to be admin so maybe tell someone to stop being racist, sexist or anything like that if you see them do it

yea i already do that but that's for the heads up

spring april GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1800344280_sig_778867_11_2_en(1).png.9aa12addbe6263d692059fc1c0de9d4e.png

+rep

I saw you on the server before and you take the opportunity wherever necessary to prove your worth being admin, non-toxicity and a sense of humour (something most admins lack).

I am looking forward to see you as admin ?

1503642385_1473698219_avatar_4.gif.2f6400e109144d5b2baa307cce529104.gif

Just now, Otter said:

+rep for a sexy boy

big vouch for u 

dont let let us down percy

haha thanks for the +rep and no im not sexy u are :) 

2 hours ago, Aorty said:

+rep better than any other ass admin on this server 

ahh thanks Aorty <3

Edited by Percy

• ReedaNZ locked this topic