SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[noob surf] yellow_skinhub.com's Administrator Application

jamie

Steam Account Name:  yellow_skinhub.com
Steam ID: 76561198809822736

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: play cs alot

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  active in mic comms

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play the servers alot and i can garentee to bring positivity into servers

Play-Time on Server Group:  roughly 10 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  about 2 hours a day after school

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  unicorned

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by jamie

-rep never seen u on the server and 10 hours is not a lot of hours so u shouldn't be asking for admin :) read the administrator rules before applying thanks. plus no effort in the application 

1 hour ago, jamie said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  roughly 10 hours

Capture.PNG.fc336ae9cea35bc586e83c11e0e129e7.PNG

guggy.gif

sig_778867_11_2_en.png.21dd640ca662a704857ec6255d5e7014.png

Your forum is really poor. Please go back and edit your forum, write a better description of yourself, tell us your name, age (optional) and your personality. Make sure you write more about the Qualities you bring to KZG and why you deserve to be part of the community. This should include why you are going to help the community, how you're going to help the community and why you think you should be part of this lovely community.

I also strongly recommend you getting more play hours and joining the KZG Discord Server if you haven't already, introduce yourself and make friends will definitely help you with your application.

For now, -rep

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

4 hours ago, Aqua said:

Your forum is really poor. Please go back and edit your forum, write a better description of yourself, tell us your name, age (optional) and your personality. Make sure you write more about the Qualities you bring to KZG and why you deserve to be part of the community. This should include why you are going to help the community, how you're going to help the community and why you think you should be part of this lovely community.

I also strongly recommend you getting more play hours and joining the KZG Discord Server if you haven't already, introduce yourself and make friends will definitely help you with your application.

For now, -rep

he dose not have the hours to apply 

and his only joinned the server once or twice 

neutral. I won't give a minus rep of the start. But if you do really care about getting this admin position, then please, do like the other comments say and get more hours, get known, get some staff vouching for you by proving the staff and the community that you are worth it. When people start to like you, you update this thread and you will see that those people who you have made friends/trusts with, will start to support you and +rep you. Also work on your application a bit man, look at other staff application and compare theirs to yours. Do NOT however copy applications because they are supposed to be individual and about yourself.

Good luck, and if I see you doing good, it will go from neutral to +rep. If otherwise, expect a -rep.

guggy.gif

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

-rep I'm sorry, but I am not familiar with you.

i regularly play the surf server but I never see you

your forum account is not old enough, make sure you read the requirements next time

good luck i guess

1503642385_1473698219_avatar_4.gif.2f6400e109144d5b2baa307cce529104.gif

-rep, Never seen you on the server before, not enough hours by a large margin, no detail in app

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

I think yellow made this admin application for a meme

Basically, no played hours

No Vouching Players/Staff

No effort in the application

Gots Skinhub in his name

New to the forums

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png