SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✪ C>M>D | 龍王's Unban Appeal

C>M>D

Steam Account Name: ✪ C>M>D | 龍王
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:478413874

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:462749796

Server Group:  ALL
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 02-17-19 01:32

Admin that Punished You: console

Reason for Ban: Cheating, Wallhack, triggerbot, bunnyhop script

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I admit to cheating back then, I really enjoyed playing your servers and I would love to play on them once again, I haven't cheated since then and have skins on my acc (if that gives any reassurance ), please give some serious consideration.

Edited by C>M>D

2 hours ago, C>M>D said:

Reason for Ban: Cheating, Wallhack, triggerbot, bunnyhop script

C>M>D, what we want you to know is that hacking is legit the worst way of getting banned, we know that you might stop hacking from now but this permanent ban is just telling you that you should absolutely never hack again. Even though the chance of you getting unbanned is almost impossible, I still want to wish you luck in the future. Goodluck!

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Aqua is correct brother. Hacking is a permanent ban on our servers and for you to get unbanned. It WOULD be impossible, unless you wait for like 3 years.. And also, i like that you are honest and you are not trying to ban evade so I like you there, but sadly, ban for hacking is a permanent one.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• panthA locked this topic