SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Poison's Abuse Report

Nakes

Your In-Game Name: Nakes
Your Steam_ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nakes

Their In-Game: Poison
Their Steam_ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/poisoncounterstrike

Reason(s): The reason I would like to make this abuse report is because this player kicked me from the Retake server(s) every time I tried connecting, I was kicked roughly 5 times by this player and neither of those times did he give any reason behind it. I believe the reason behind him kicking me was because he thought I was cheating somewhere, he commented on my profile nearly an hour before kicking me saying "cheater banned from kzg". At first I thought it was just some random player that was upset, but after around 40 minutes of getting that comment I joined the KZG Retake servers for the first time in about a week to play it. After being kicked around 5 times I managed to get onto the server and called him out saying "Stop" "I don't even cheat stop kicking me lmao", then he said "I didn't say cheating" then muted me and kicked me from the server yet again.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: I have no proof or evidence as of now and don't know who the witnesses would be because the player isn't telling me anything about where he thinks I was cheating etc, all I remember is playing Match Making with friends for a few hours then getting a message from a player that I have never seen before (Poison) saying that I'm getting banned, so I later joined the servers and ended up playing on them until I got kicked repeatedly. I would really like for him to actually explain WHY he thinks I was cheating and WHEN, I have never seen the player before in ANY of my games. Please ask him to download the demo or anything and show exactly where he thinks I was cheating.

I apologise for the lack of any evidence/proof, but I cannot supply that without knowing what I even did wrong. Though I am sure with me getting kicked/muted and him talking to me briefly in the chat will appear in the chat logs if you are able to search them.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Nakes
Just wanted to separate a sentence from one of the paragraphs

Also thought I'd add that he decided to make the situation look even worse for himself by removing his comment on my profile, so here's the screenshot I took before he decided to delete it. :^)

Steam_2019-03-27_08-35-02.png

The fact that you took my profile picture and my name and commented on your own wall with another account then deleting it 3 mins after you posted it is stupid but what's even funnier is the fact that you've never been banned and I never banned you or threaten to so that proves that you were trying to make it seem like i posted on your wall saying you're banned when i didn't actually ban you so no your little trick didn't work.

You've posted this impersonation screenshot then contacted my fellow staff members before writing this appeal when you clearly could have just posted it here when you made the appeal so I don't know why I would comment an hour after this to say you're banned on your wall when I haven't even been on steam during that time but you clearly are doing this to make it seem as if I did.

I think this is another situation totally because impersonating staff members when in or out of the servers is unacceptable.

Today's situation:

You were kicked for constantly being afk on and off which resulted in your kicks and other players were complaining about you being afk.

Resulted in warning, slays and being kicked and you were continued to be kicked when you came back because you kept doing it and that's why you were kicked five times because you were in fact "afk five times".

You were muted after several warnings about abuse and mic spam and screaming towards me.

Resulted in a mute and because I had given you upwards of 10 warnings and your previous problems on the server of being afk and calling people cheaters and insulting people resulted in a not so light mute time.

Rules you've broken.

15. Delaying rounds purposely is punishable by death. Continuing to delay rounds once told not to will most likely result in a suspension. "x5"

13. Impersonations of any Staff Members or users are prohibited

5.   Mic/Chat spam is not allowed.

14. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating.

3. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

Adding context that this is an ongoing situation from this time period.

after saying this and me telling you to read rule number 14 about cheating you then proceeded to call me the n-word over your mic and said fuck this server then you left.

''you left before I could act upon your rule breakings.''

21 Mar 2019 19:57:40 Actually quit ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:37 Nah you're walling ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:19 Fuck yourself ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:17 This bitch is walling ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL

2 hours ago, Nakes said:

all I remember is playing Match Making with friends for a few hours then getting a message from a player that I have never seen before (Poison) saying that I'm getting banned, so I later joined the servers and ended up playing on them until I got kicked repeatedly. I would really like for him to actually explain WHY he thinks I was cheating and WHEN, I have never seen the player before in ANY of my games. Please ask him to download the demo or anything and show exactly where he thinks I was cheating.

What even are you talking about, this is the most fabricated thing I've ever read.

Our servers aren't MM servers.

I feel as if you're not exactly understanding the situation.

36 minutes ago, Poison said:

Rules you've broken.

15. Delaying rounds purposely is punishable by death. Continuing to delay rounds once told not to will most likely result in a suspension. "x5"

13. Impersonations of any Staff Members or users are prohibited

5.   Mic/Chat spam is not allowed.

14. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating.

3. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

Ban incoming on Nakes ???

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

LMFAO you really have the audacity to say that I made an account with your name/picture then deleted it after 3 minutes? It was actually there for over an hour, I then told another admin about it and they had a word with you about it, after that you deleted the comment from my profile and he said the comment was gone. I checked and saw that it was still there so I screenshot it and sent it to him, then refreshed and the comment was gone. Why would I go through the time and effort to make an account with your name and picture to get you in trouble when I have NEVER seen you before? You commented that then tried spam kicking me from servers 40 minutes after I joined a KZG server (Which was the first time I had joined in over a week), I was not AFK at all and any player that was online at the time can vouch for that. I was online for around 30 - 40 minutes and I didn't ONCE go AFK, not even for a single round, so don't even try throwing that on me. Everyone online if they remember will vouch for that. :) 

I assumed I was banned because you threatened to ban me then kicked me every time I joined, then I saw a message after the 5th time of joining so that I could try to talk to you, you said you weren't kicking me for 'cheating' then kicked me right after. If you were kicking me for being AFK why was I kicked multiple times after trying to reconnect hm? Also once called out by another staff member you told them that the reason for my kicks and mute was because I was 'abusing an admin', you claimed to have proof of this so I would like to see it, keep in mind I have never even talked to you or another admin until now. Infact I don't really recall talking to anyone much at all before today, I had never even seen your name or picture until you commented on my profile, I assumed you were just someone that was upset and wanted to 'scare' me for some reason.

Also you say I was muted for abuse and mic spam, the whole time I was on I didn't even once press my mic key, nor did I even talk to anyone aside from say a few things (WHICH WERE NOT TOXIC), players can vouch for that if you can find who was online at the time.

Now for these rules I have apparently broken, I never once delayed a round. I know exactly how to play Retake servers, I don't hide or wait for time, I play the server and try to get it done fast. (Witnesses can vouch)
Impersonating a staff member; accusing me of this after you delete your comment is quite an interesting move, also very stupid at that. I believe there are many ways for me to prove that I never made an account with your profile name or picture.

And on top of that, I think you forgot to unblock me when you deleted the comment on my profile? I tried adding you to message you to see what your deal was, since you were avoiding to tell me anything in game (You just spam kicked me the moment I connected).

Aside from me being able to prove it to another staff member once I get the chance, deleting the comment and blaming it on me may have helped save your ass from being demoted, but you really messed up with that one. :) 
vp8T8K9.png

Now for the accusing players of cheating, when did I say anyone was cheating? The only time I mentioned cheating was when I told you to stop kicking me thinking it was because you thought I was cheating, because of your comment on my profile..

Abuse towards players; PLEASE show me one shred of evidence that I was even TALKING to anyone on the server, whether it's a screenshot or a recording. You literally will not be able to supply proof of this because I wasn't even talking to anyone the whole time I was online.

You did an alright job at trying to cover yourself by deleting your comment, accusing me for that scenario and then throwing in a bunch of rules that I so-called 'broke', which all were false and I'm sure anyone who can check logs will be able to prove that these accusations are false.

I never knew of you until today, but myself and other players can already see the type of toxic staff member you are. I'm guessing you're either young or have no idea what you're doing as a staff member/have little experience. You're the type of staff member that's letting the whole "staff" role get to your head, you're starting to think you can do as you please, whilst thinking anything that you do wrong can easily be covered up with a few lies and hiding some things. Sadly for you, I actually have proof of all of these things you are doing, aside from kicking me and talking to me in game for literally 15 seconds, which admins can find in logs. You on the other hand, not a shred of evidence of ANYTHING you have accused me of. You told an admin you had proof of me being abusive to admins, please provide that right now. (Wouldn't try changing an account name then joining the server to act it btw, they have logs so that won't work) ?
I am also still able to provide literally anything admins ask me, if they want me to go through all of my accounts in a screenshare I'm more than happy to do so.

Anyways I'll leave it here, enjoy the rest of your night and I hope to see your demotion coming soon. :)

Oh and as for your reply about my apparently fabricated story and that I don't understand the situation, I wasn't even on KZG servers before your comment on my profile, I was playing MatchMaking and then I got a comment on my profile saying that I'm getting banned on KZG, which leads me to believe that I versed you in one of those MM games. I wasn't able to find which game you were in, so I can only assume that you were on an alternate account, which we will find out about. :^)

Btw screaming really? If I was so talkative and abusive towards you, please feel free to try and explain what my voice sounds like? You've never even heard my voice but claim that I talked to you through voice so good luck explaining that one. xo

8 hours ago, Poison said:

Adding context that this is an ongoing situation from this time period.

after saying this and me telling you to read rule number 14 about cheating you then proceeded to call me the n-word over your mic and said fuck this server then you left.

''you left before I could act upon your rule breakings.''

21 Mar 2019 19:57:40 Actually quit ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:37 Nah you're walling ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:19 Fuck yourself ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL
21 Mar 2019 19:57:17 This bitch is walling ♚ KZG | Retakes Executes #1 | 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFL

Oh I only just saw this section, this is fabricated as fuck. LITERALLY ANY ADMIN CAN CHECK THE LOGS AND SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING IN CHAT, do you lack the intellect to actually realise that before saying things like this? Not a single person was walling on the server, there were 2 pretty good players online at the time but neither were cheating at all to my knowledge. I said a few things in chat which I can't remember, but it was nothing to do with abusing someone or calling them out for cheats, at one point I said "Nice try" and maybe 2 other comments but idk what they were, admins can check that. Also you fucked up, I never even connected to KZG Retakes Executes #1, we were on Retakes #5, someone made an oopsie. ? (Again admins can check that in logs I'm sure)

You said I left before I could act upon your rule breaking, but I never once DISCONNECTED from the server, each time I was online you kicked me, I'd try to join and you would instantly kick me again. Then I managed to stay on for like 5 seconds and you said in some chat saying "Do you even listen Nakes?" then kicked me a few seconds after that while I was trying to type. Then I waited a few minutes and connected again, then I called you out in chat saying to stop kicking me etc, then I said I wasn't cheating assuming it was because of the comment on my wall. You then said "It's not because of cheating" then muted me for 500 minutes and then kicked me again, that's when I went to another admin to deal with it. If you're going to try to have 'proof' like this you should try thinking about the small details like what server we were actually on and what time it was. :) 

EDIT: I just realised those chat logs are from the 21st, I remember that exact day when someone was blatantly cheating, if you check the logs for that time in the day you will see that I wasn't the only one calling the person out trying to get them to go away. Everyone on the server was calling them out, because of that player cheating the server went from around 7 - 8 players to basically none since we all left. Also no, you were not one of those players. Did you really need to go back a whole week to try get proof of me being toxic? After seeing that the only rule I may have broken is calling someone out for cheating, which they were doing blatantly. Aside from that I have not done a single thing wrong, don't go saying that you muted me for those chat logs since that was literally over 6 days ago, a situation you weren't even on for.

Edited by Nakes

I know this has nothing to do with me and I don't personally know this Poison guy, but seeing as I have known Nakes for years it might be worth having some kind of 'character witness'  for him before we slam down the 'ban hammer' from Poison's baseless accusations.

1. Nakes is not one to mic spam, he hardly even speaks in game unless friends are with him. So when you make this statement "You were muted after several warnings about abuse and mic spam and screaming towards me." it just seems really unlikely, ya feel me?

2. Nakes is the kind of person to AVOID confrontation, so the fact he is painting such a harsh picture of Poison is concerning at the very least. The whole evidence of Poison making a dumb, (but fairly tame), comment on Nakes' profile then deleting it, is quite incriminating towards what Poison's actions have been like, but for him to then turn that around on Nakes and say "He made a FAKE Profile, found MY-(Poison's) EXACT display picture and CROPPED it to perfection, made a FAKE comment on his own MAIN account, just so he could screen-shot it, then delete his own FAKE comment within a 3 MINUTE time frame just to use it as evidence against ME-(Poison)"... seems a little ridiculous right?? So you have either some Mod (Poison) who made a questionable not even that bad comment, or Nakes is literally a master mind that went to extravagant levels to falsely accuse Poison then use it as evidence. Literally laughable, if Nakes was to actually do that surely he would say something really horrible right? like chuck an 'N' word in there, maybe a 'C' word, not "Cheater banned from KZG".... But no, Nakes would never do such a thing. He's too lazy xD

3. THE CHAT LOG. Firstly Nakes is being accused of saying this but his name isn't present. Secondly look at the timings? "19:57:17 - 19:57:19" Two seconds? between those comments? seems kinda quick right? or... maybe it was a quick CTRL + C, CTRL + V, ENTER scenario, by Poison, where to 'strawman' his own argument, Poison actually copy pasted all that into the chat and made all this shit up?... maybe, hard to say. but the second set of timings are 3 seconds apart and it just doesn't look real, to me at least, but I might be bias in that regard. However, if I was lying and wanted to cover my own ass to anyone investigating in the future i'd make a statement like this "Also to add before chat logs are posted make sure you have the correct time." - Poison.... seems pretty suss, as if he already checked and there is no evidence against him.

4. Finally the most hypocritical 'fact' in Poison's story is that he kicked Nakes 5 times for being "AFK"? right.... but doesn't the fact that he rejoined prove that Nakes was not AFK?... ok so he gets kicked again... then rejoins... then gets kicked again....... FIVE TIMES this goes on for?!?!? HOW CAN YOU KICK SOMEONE FOR "being AFK" WHEN THEY ARE ACTIVELY REJOINING???... I rest my case.

Hopefully this can be resolved with the two parties talking it out in discord with an admin present or something along those lines. I'd rather not see Nakes banned and by extension I don't think Poison deserves any repercussions unless real hard proof of his potential misconduct is produced. 

No one ever said you were cheating, you were kicked for being afk and muted for being toxic simple as that do not threaten me with being demoted do not ask your friends to comment bullshit here do it yourself. you joined back and went afk five times that was why you were kicked. as for the rest of the stuff you're saying you're lying and I still completely stick by what I said and getting a friend to support you by saying things like this poison guys sus is completely pointless because he is being bias and wasn't there I was there on the server both times dude you were the only one, stop lying.

5 hours ago, Nakes said:

Oh I only just saw this section, this is fabricated as fuck. LITERALLY ANY ADMIN CAN CHECK THE LOGS AND SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING IN CHAT, do you lack the intellect to actually realise that before saying things like this? Not a single person was walling on the server, there were 2 pretty good players online at the time but neither were cheating at all to my knowledge. I said a few things in chat which I can't remember, but it was nothing to do with abusing someone or calling them out for cheats, at one point I said "Nice try" and maybe 2 other comments but idk what they were, admins can check that. Also you fucked up, I never even connected to KZG Retakes Executes #1, we were on Retakes #5, someone made an oopsie. ? (Again admins can check that in logs I'm sure)

dude we've checked the logs.

this is copy and pasted from there.

you've said all this with out proof, you've fabricated and wasted my time.

you think this is about something other then it is.

you infact broke every rule I listed.

address my points with facts not some in detail lies to justify your actions. 

you've legit tried to make me look like every little thing I did was abuse the same with your friend that has known you for years I wouldn't expect him to say any different LOL.

1 hour ago, Mr Awesome said:

I know this has nothing to do with me and I don't personally know this Poison guy, but seeing as I have known Nakes for years it might be worth having some kind of 'character witness'  for him before we slam down the 'ban hammer' from Poison's baseless accusations.

"Also to add before chat logs are posted make sure you have the correct time." - Poison.... seems pretty suss, as if he already checked and there is no evidence against him.

it doesn't have anything to do with you.

don't just put your say on here because he's your friend.

and the reason I said what I said about the chat logs is because I've seen the evidence against him and I wanted everyone else to be reminded that it's a fact and it's in uneditable text on the website.. 

there's no evidence against me because I didn't do any misconduct, so far it's just you and your friend are trying to justify his bullshit and lie about me and what I've done.

post proof that's my steam account

post proof I said you were banned

post proof of my misconduct

post proof of anything at all.

why can I though?

YOU said I was cheating when you commented on my profile, when you commented I had literally no clue who you were, you looked like some random person being salty. You deleted your comment after an admin messaged you about it, then claimed that it was me making an account. Pretty sure I can prove that it wasn't me, you know exactly what you did and you're trying to avoid that.

You legit joined the server on Retake #5 while I was online, I had kills to my name and deaths, I was actually PLAYING A ROUND, you joined and then kicked me mid-round. I rejoined to see what that was all about and within 2 seconds of connecting you kicked me yet again, this repeated multiple times until you finally let me stay on for a whole 20 - 30 seconds, but refused to actually tell me anything about why you were kicking me. I wasn't once AFK, no one on the server was even AFK at all for that matter. If I remember correctly, going AFK for more than a certain amount of time (less than 30 seconds) puts you into spectator mode or takes you off the server? I have seen players get kicked for being idle for less than a round, making your reason for kicking me irrelevant and WRONG. 

You say that I am lying about everything I have been saying, but not a single thing I have said here is a lie, the only thing I have done on this server EVER that breaks a rule is calling out a player for cheating or hackusation, about a full week ago. The only logs you have checked is the chat logs, as a moderator that is all you have perms to check. We will wait for an admin or higher to properly view the servers logs to show how long I was connected to the server for before each of your false kicks, and 500 minute mute. You say I was being abusive towards admins, yet I have not once been abusive towards any players. I have not been toxic, the only time (which as you saw in the chat logs) I was calling out a cheater. You mentioned that I was calling you names, saying the N word and screaming at you, that's where you are completely wrong about me entirely. Whenever I get into any disagreement, argument etc I don't argue, yell etc. If someone is starting bullshit like you clearly are, I don't yell or anything of the sort, I use sarcasm or laugh because I find it hilarious, I don't get mad as you claimed.

I have not fabricated a single thing, my screenshots are untouched, I assumed it was about something else because of your comment on my profile, which you deleted. You say I was the one that commented but how am I meant to even find your profile picture? Why would I go through the effort to try to guess where your picture is from, download it and use that on an account, comment on my profile pretending to be someone I have never even met before, screenshot it to laugh to friends about then tell admins about it? Your logic in all of this makes no sense, you are the one that decided to get salty at me (for who knows what reason, you won't tell me) and start kicking me etc for literally no EVIDENT reason.

You are asking me to supply proof, I have given proof of your comment, and a backup proof of you BLOCKING ME on your profile, but if it wasn't your comment in the first place why would you have blocked me after writing it? That's just absurd...

You know that I cannot prove any more proof that it's your steam account knowing that your comment is deleted, that's why you are asking for that, I said that I wasn't banned but I was told that I was. The proof of your misconduct will come to light once the admins or higher go through the server logs and find you kicking me without even giving me a chance to load into the game, each time I was kicked within a span of 5 seconds of joining (not even being able to load in enough to choose a team). The proof you have is the proof I supplied of you commenting on my profile and blocking me even though you apparently didn't do it.

At first this situation led me to believe that you were quite young and lacked experience in being staff on servers, letting it get to your head. Though I have been told that you are at least 20 - 21 years of age, which I find quite hilarious because people of this age should actually be mature, know what they are talking about and UNDERSTAND things, which you show know signs of. I don't want to get into anything personal but the best thing that makes sense with that is that you may not be entirely stable, given that you have to make lies to prevent being punished for doing wrong towards a player who you know very well did nothing wrong at all. I still think you were on an alternate account against me in one of the competitive games I played earlier in the morning and you may have been heated from it, that's my guess, and I'll find out sooner or later.

As for my friend commenting on my profile, it wasn't exactly necessary, but he was showing light on how I actually am, explaining that everything you said I supposedly did in the server is completely out of my character. I did not ask for him to comment, he chose to do that on his own, to show that your representation of me is completely false as a person, you shouldn't try to make lies about things I have apparently done without even knowing what I'm like. I never once talked shit to you or any other players, I didn't ONCE press my mic key to talk to anyone on the server, not even for callouts, my mic on the headset was actually up the whole time. I have NEVER called anyone the N word, though I have said the word before YEARS ago when friends and I were messing around in a TeamSpeak channel.

As for YOUR proof though, when confronted by another admin you had told them that I was kicked for being abusive to admins and claimed that you had proof, yet you have not supplied any of that proof you claim to have, and you didn't once mention that I was kicked for being AFK to him? I wonder why that is, the thing about lying is stories tend to slowly change, which is exactly what yours is doing. I don't know why you are trying so hard to defend yourself, you know you are in the wrong and you're trying to cover your ass by making me look like a bad person. I would never have even wasted my time writing these comments and making an abuse report, the reason I did it is because you told an admin that I was abusing admins and lying to them about that, and from what I've been told you have done things like this quite a lot. You're appearing to be the type of staff that acts out on people you have personal problems with, and abusing your powers against them, but that's where I get confused. I have never seen you in my life until today and you chose to act out towards me.

Also again, you mentioned that I was calling you names through voice chat, screaming at you and being toxic towards people. If I was doing that through voice chat, then you should be able to easily describe how I sound, I noticed you avoided it the last time I asked in the comments so I'll ask again, please do describe how I sound. :)
In-fact, I would like for both you and myself to have a word with another higher staff member in a Discord call, you can describe exactly how I sound there when we call and the admin can be the judge on that one. ?

P.S. You should consider just giving up, you've made multiple lies and haven't been able to back a single one of those things up aside from me calling someone out for hacking a week ago, this isn't going to go well for you if you continue. You may have won in the other reports, you possibly lied in those too, but I will not let you win this one, I wouldn't have made such a big deal out of this if you didn't try making things up about what I was doing on the server. If you had simply admitted to kicking me falsely and taken it on the chin, your punishment may have been small if any, but now that you have tried lying about why you kicked me, lied about what I have done, and lied about posting on my profile, your repercussions will be far more severe once the admins and higher realise that you are wrong.

I'd like to point out that this was in fact poIsons account that commented. Fairly certain it wasn't  a fake account. Checked it myself when he was talking to me about it.

• Like 2

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Another thing I've noticed is that his mute had no reason stated. Poison mentioned he had proof of Nakes abusing Staff. Can we see this if it hasn't been already provided? Also, the linked evidence Poison posted of his previous connection names are irrelevant to this case as it was from a week ago. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

5 hours ago, Mr Awesome said:

3. THE CHAT LOG. Firstly Nakes is being accused of saying this but his name isn't present. Secondly look at the timings? "19:57:17 - 19:57:19" Two seconds? between those comments? seems kinda quick right?

This was a week ago so as we all know Capture.thumb.PNG.ef59cbeba5ab34b530cb3c795342f675.PNG

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

This is a lot of information in one post on the forums. From my point of view, I think that both of you have made mistakes here. Poison, Nakes might not have proof, but the proof that you show, is very biased. The mutes and gags, as you can see, where extremely rough and there was no proof of Nakes doing anything bad therefore you shoudnt't have taken action without proof. Plus, Nakes could have recorded, but it is not his job to record, Posion, you as a staff, you should be the one recording since it is our rule to record everything that goes on, especially you need to record if a player is doing something wrong before taking action, ESPECIALLY if you are going to be punishing him this much. Kicking Nakes that many times does not look good to me because you clearly didn't tell him what it was for.

Nakes, I will believe you and Yassuo, therefore, Poison why would you lie and say that the profile was fake? There are two people saying it was you. Give a good and legit explanation please. Plus Nakes names are not nice but a punishment for that is to warn them, then rename them, then, if he keeps the aggressive names and attitude, you take it to another lvl by either kicking or applying silences. By the looks of it, you did none of the first steps and you skipped straight to the harsh punishments.

I will write more after this but i gotta go now.

• Thumbs up 2

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• panthA locked this topic