SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Mr Awesome's Administrator Application

Mr Awesome

Steam Account Name:  Mr Awesome
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069698080/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I consider myself to be a fun but fair person. I like to have a laugh but i'm also one to step in to help if I see any injustice, bullying, cheating or just plain bad behaviour. I like to teach the newer players so that everyone who bhops can all be as bad as me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I've admin'd a server in the past and have the experience necessary to be fair to all players. In the time period I play on there is mostly zero admins online and I can fill this gap in moderation. I have zero tolerance towards racism, sexism and other ~isms. I have a passionate hatred towards cheaters. I'm a !Glitcher main. I'm not the biggest fan of pineapple on pizza.... it's ok.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've played on the bhop server for ages now and have been recommended to fill the position by several others. Although it doesn't mean much, further proof that i'm on all the time is that i'm rank 9th currently and respected by most new players as I try to teach them the basics. My friends still don't respect me though xD

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days 08:44:31 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9pm until late

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Soahk
Vouching Players:  Infants, Luna, Sassy, Laine, Dynamic, Vexxy, Mantra, Sad, Probably Obese, Isotope(aka smirkii), Imabag, -RM-, blur,.... possibly others maybe who knows xD

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep Just a part of the bhop community but hes very helpful and taught me how to hop also is always very happy to help others and have a laugh solid bloke 

On 28/03/2019 at 12:12 AM, Mr Awesome said:

Steam Account Name:  Mr Awesome
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069698080/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I consider myself to be a fun but fair person. I like to have a laugh but i'm also one to step in to help if I see any injustice, bullying, cheating or just plain bad behaviour. I like to teach the newer players so that everyone who bhops can all be as bad as me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I've admin'd a server in the past and have the experience necessary to be fair to all players. In the time period I play on there is mostly zero admins online and I can fill this gap in moderation. I have zero tolerance towards racism, sexism and other ~isms. I have a passionate hatred towards cheaters. I'm a !Glitcher main. I'm not the biggest fan of pineapple on pizza.... it's ok.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've played on the bhop server for ages now and have been recommended to fill the position by several others. Although it doesn't mean much, further proof that i'm on all the time is that i'm rank 9th currently and respected by most new players as I try to teach them the basics. My friends still don't respect me though xD

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days 08:44:31 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9pm until late

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Soahk
Vouching Players:  Infants, Luna, Sassy, Laine, Dynamic, Vexxy, Mantra, Sad, Probably Obese, Isotope(aka smirkii), Imabag, -RM-, blur,.... possibly others maybe who knows xD

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Accepted.

• skyprah locked this topic